Love and Rockets and Pixies-disk's listed at Simon Heyworth website

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RT, I went with Bull Moose for both.
I believe they were $19.99 each.
Update: $19.97 each

If Bull Moose's price on the Love & Rockets Blu-Ray cannot be beat by the beginning of December, then I will gladly order that Blu-Ray from them! :)

Isn't that ironic and typical for where I live.
Says its from Canada and yet I can't find a place In Canada to order it from yet.
Not sure if I will get a reply but sent a email to '[email protected]' asking when we can expect to see these 2 titles available in Canada.

Alas, no reply from beggars on this.
Well, haven't gone down to defeat yet so will try twitter to see if anyone will reply.
Sent this on following so if anyone else wants to add in please do:

https://twitter.com/petezach/status/798246388979077120

peter zacharias ‏@petezach 2h2 hours ago
@BeggarsCanada When will Pixies Doolittle and Love and Rockets-7th Dream of Teenage Heaven bluray's be available for preorder in Canada?

If Bull Moose's price on the Love & Rockets Blu-Ray cannot be beat by the beginning of December, then I will gladly order that Blu-Ray from them! :)

Nevermind. The price for the Love & Rockets disc on amazon has now dropped to $19.99, so I have my orders for both that disc and "Dolittle" locked in! :)

Nevermind. The price for the Love & Rockets disc on amazon has now dropped to $19.99, so I have my orders for both that disc and "Dolittle" locked in! :)

RT, do you have a link to these discs with Amazon Prime?
I'm only finding 3rd Party sellers.

Thanks, RT.
Sometimes Amazon search is very selective when using copy\paste.

I hear you. I often have trouble locating specific discs, that others seem to find easier. Must be a trick that I'm not aware of...

The key is figuring out what the ASIN is (Amazon Standard Identification Number) (It's always listed in an amazon link right after "product/")
There's even websites that convert the ASIN to EAN/UPC or vice versa.
It's a great way of finding a specific product.

For example, thanks to links from fellow members, I now know what the EAN/UPC is for the single Blu-Ray edition of "Tales of Mystery and Imagination", and while it's not available to preorder from any amazon sites yet, I can use the EAN/UPC to find out what the ASIN is and then find out what amazon sites have it for sale and how much it costs.

:)

Thanks for the heads up, everyone! Purchased. I also picked up the two Simple Minds releases and REM's Out of Time.

I never got to the end of the mystery with Sparkle in the Rain, did it have problems or not?

Thanks for the heads up, everyone! Purchased. I also picked up the two Simple Minds releases and REM's Out of Time.

I never got to the end of the mystery with Sparkle in the Rain, did it have problems or not?

Yes, "Sparkle in the Rain" had issues originally. The stereo mix was mono, and the 5.1 mix had a terrible mastering on it that made it sound much worse than SW's original flat mix.
The corrected discs sound so much better, but I'm not sure the retail stock was ever replaced with the new discs.
There is a way to email Universal for replacement copies once purchased.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, look at all these lovely pictures:

pix_front-e1479304838488-480x375.jpg

pixies-bluray-wallet-inside-e1479305182253.jpg

pixies-bluray-front-reverse-e1479305628617-480x283.jpg

I sincerely hope everyone pitches in and gets both of these releases. At just $20 each, these are the kind of releases that we really need to support to help make sure that the future of surround sound is still very bright! :)

seemingly still no Amazon UK listings for either of these.. loathe to go the import route as it just ends up costing a bomb these days with shipping/customs/exchange rate.. oh well..

Back