2011 QQ eBay Shocker Log

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres another Scorpions SACD auction hotting up.
$1,122.62 with 6 hours to go. Will it break the $2000 mark?
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Scorpions-Mo...er_Unterhaltung_Music_CDs&hash=item2a1527d3d9

WOW! This is just OBSCENE!!!
Looks like there is NO "crisis"...how can you pay that money for an SACD???? (..shake my head....)
....this coming form somebody who used to have a decent job a couple of years ago (but could have NEVER have afforded this kind of ridiculous price)...and am now on the freakin' street with VERY little prospects of finding a job soon....
Sad and pathetic....

Looks like there is NO "crisis"...how can you pay that money for an SACD???? (..shake my head....)
....this coming form somebody who used to have a decent job a couple of years ago (but could have NEVER have afforded this kind of ridiculous price)...and am now on the freakin' street with VERY little prospects of finding a job soon....
Sad and pathetic....
Yup, it is kind of obscene. But it does happen all the time with vinyl and M/C 8 track.
Kap'n krunch, I hope you get sorted out soon.(y)

I'm still hoping someone here will get the Scorpions disc... I'm dying to hear what $1500.00 sounds like! :)

If someone was to get that disk or any other OOP for that matter, what are the legal ramifications of copying it?

Sure you are breaking copyright but not actually depriving the artist.

Someone posted a link in here to a site where Quad records had been converted to disk, some where then listed as withdrawn due to impending re-release. I guess therefore that that was a legit situation.

In the case of copying a OOP that has gone stupid the only losers are the specualtors

If someone was to get that disk or any other OOP for that matter, what are the legal ramifications of copying it?

Sure you are breaking copyright but not actually depriving the artist.

Someone posted a link in here to a site where Quad records had been converted to disk, some where then listed as withdrawn due to impending re-release. I guess therefore that that was a legit situation.

In the case of copying a OOP that has gone stupid the only losers are the specualtors
I for one have no problems with it. Its up to the record companies to offer what the customers want. If they fail to do so for whatever reason, surely they can have no complaints.

Sad and pathetic....
The banksters ripped Spain apart just like this country. Get out and support the Occupy protesters in your city, labor is growing in support every day.

PLEASE HAVE THE COURTESY TO STOP YOUR POLITICAL POSTS HERE.

Some people here don't agree with your statements but most everyone here wants to discuss music not politics.

Quadtrade you are the biggest violater here please respect this forum and don't try to destroy it.

I'm still hoping someone here will get the Scorpions disc... I'm dying to hear what $1500.00 sounds like! :)

I listened to an excellent dts conversion of the SA-CD recently. It is a superior surround mix and a very enjoyable album.

A great blend with the orchestra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back