24 Telarc Surround SACDs in 2004

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bmoura said:
Telarc has announced plans for 24 new Surround SACDs in 2004. That is in addition to the 7 Surround SACDs for 2004 from their Heads Up jazz label.

Some interesting ones here.

Check the story on High Fidelity Review at http://www.highfidelityreview.com/news/news.asp?newsnumber=11406224 for more details.
Nothing much fun. I'd like to see them put out their Papa Do Run Run disc on SACD. No chance of that though I suppose.

narcopolo said:
Nothing much fun. I'd like to see them put out their Papa Do Run Run disc on SACD. No chance of that though I suppose.

I think the Manhattan Transfer SACD will be interesting.

On Papa Doo Run Run, I suggested that to Telarc awhile back. If others make the same request, it could happen since it was a 32 track recording.

I second the Papa Do Run Run project. I know it's not the real Beach Boys but it's probably as close as you can get with modern recordings of some of the great classic Beach Boy tunes. Brian if you see Bob Woods from Telarc tell hiim that he should consider it as a SACD surround mix and it could be a great demo disc for CES.

Back