Can't find a copy of Scorpions SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
texquad said:
Anybody know where I can find a copy of Scorpions "Moment of Glory" SACD?

The only place I've seen it recently is on the German Amazon (amazon.de) but it's likely to work out very expensive as an import.

mattB2 said:
The only place I've seen it recently is on the German Amazon (amazon.de) but it's likely to work out very expensive as an import.
Cool, hadn't heard of this one yet. Is it a multichannel release?

bizmopeen said:
Cool, hadn't heard of this one yet. Is it a multichannel release?

It is a Surround Sound SACD. A lot of fun. If you like the idea of the Scorpions plus a Symphony Orchestra, I'd go for it.

In terms of stores, check amazon.co.jp and amazon.de.

I wrote EMI-Germany last night about the Scorpions SCAD, here's my reply:

Dear Mr Scheppke

Thanks for your e-mail. We' re sorry but there's no SACD "Moment Of Glory" available, also not in future.

Kind regards

The EMI_Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Business Planning / Consumer Relations

EMI Music Germany GmbH & Co.KG

Sitz: Köln, HRA 15434

Persönlich haftender Gesellschafter: EMI Group Germany GmbH

Sitz: Köln, HRB 24808

Geschäftsführer: Niel van Hoff, Peter Ende, Duncan Bratchell

Im Mediapark 8A

50670 Köln ∙ Germany

Tel: +49 (0)221 4902 - 2557

Fax: +49 (0)221 4902 - 124

e-mail: [email protected]

www.emimusic.de

Last edited:
texquad said:
I wrote EMI-Germany last night about the Scorpions SCAD, here's my reply:

Dear Mr Scheppke

Thanks for your e-mail. We' re sorry but there's no SACD "Moment Of Glory" available, also not in future.

Kind regards

The EMI_Team

[/url]

Interesting. I'm not sure if it's "available" from EMI Europe at the moment, but it was in the past. I know because I have a copy of the Surround SACD.

bmoura said:
Interesting. I'm not sure if it's "available" from EMI Europe at the moment, but it was in the past. I know because I have a copy of the Surround SACD.
Yikes. If this is OOP, I guess it's time to check EBay before the prices soar...

bizmopeen said:
Yikes. If this is OOP, I guess it's time to check EBay before the prices soar...

The only SACD I know of that is Out Of Print (OOP) for sure is the Sonny Clark Trio on Audio Fidelity. If you're after that one, grab it quick.

bizmopeen said:

Funny, because the reason I waited was to hopefully get a better price, but now the sky's the limit if you can find it. The question is why is it no longer available?

Back