• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: The Pineapple Thief - Where We Stood - Blu Ray 5.1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weekendtoy

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Sealed copy of The Pineapple Thief - Where We Stood

Everything Mint condition. Hard to find used.

$25 shipped

wes I.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GOS
That's the CD/Blu Ray digipak. If you wanted the OOP stand-alone Blu Ray this was the only place on the interweb to find it. No matter it sold right away elsewhere.
Well then isn’t the cd/Blu-Ray combo a better deal? Or does the stand alone have more stuff, fill me in please

Well then isn’t the cd/Blu-Ray combo a better deal? Or does the stand alone have more stuff, fill me in please

The Blu Ray content is the same on both.

The stand alone is the original 2017 release and is almost impossible to find used right now, let alone a new sealed copy.

The CD/Blu Ray digipak is the 2020 re-release and can be had everywhere for $13.

Only you can decide what is the better deal.

The Blu Ray content is the same on both.

The stand alone is the original 2017 release and is almost impossible to find used right now, let alone a new sealed copy.

The CD/Blu Ray digipak is the 2020 re-release and can be had everywhere for $13.

Only you can decide what is the better deal.
And, folks like to want things they can't seem to find... lol

Back