The Pineapple Thief - It Leads to This (Blu-Ray with 5.1 & Dolby Atmos, out 2/9/24)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madship

800 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Is this the next album from The Pineapple Thief and an idea of what the cover will look like?

A European tour under the heading It Leads to This? starts in February, The PT site has a new image.

1699661587174.png

No doubt a strong contender for the first physical surround release of 2024.

Apparently, the recordings have been done for a while, as mentioned in the September interview that @sjcorne linked to in the Luminescence thread:
I find Bruce via Zoom at his home studio in the West Country, where he reveals to me that he’s just finishing the new recordings by The Pineapple Thief. For a fan of the band, this is exciting news, and I probe Bruce for more information. You’ll have to wait for the official announcement, but let’s just say that the early part of 2024 should be exciting.
https://www.metaltalk.net/bruce-soord-talks-luminescence-and-new-pineapple-thief-music.php

The standalone blu-ray is up for pre-order at Bullmoose for $16.97. The deluxe, vinyl and cd (but no standalone BD, yet) are up at Importcds. Unlike the Steven Wilson/PT releases, I think this latest from TPT will soon be available everywhere.

The standalone blu-ray is up for pre-order at Bullmoose for $16.97. The deluxe, vinyl and cd (but no standalone BD, yet) are up at Importcds. Unlike the Steven Wilson/PT releases, I think this latest from TPT will soon be available everywhere.
Bull Moose says "We will try to get it for you"

This has come up many times before. Bullmoose always says that for some stupid reason. Like, just in case we can't get it don't say we didn't warn ya!:rolleyes:

This has come up many times before. Bullmoose always says that for some stupid reason. Like, just in case we can't get it don't say we didn't warn ya!:rolleyes:
I get it, they probably want to judge the demand before they purchase X amounts of the hard media.

Back