SPOTLIGHT Joni Mitchell The Asylum Albums (1972-1975) (Quadio Boxed Set)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the same boat as you. The last time this happened to me, i was asked to wait six weeks. My Quadios never arrived, and at that point, Rhino did send me replacements. I think i may be waiting another six weeks before Rhino sends me a replacement for the Joni Mitchell set that, i fear, is also lost in transit. Rhino has taught me many lessons in patience and acceptance. Peace
Well, here's what happens when one adopts an attitude of peace and acceptance: even though clicking on the tracking link from the Rhino email yields this message–
Unfortunately we are unable to retrieve your tracking results at this time. Please try again later.

–Joni just arrived, undamaged! I'm soaking in it NOW!

Well, here's what happens when one adopts an attitude of peace and acceptance: even though clicking on the tracking link from the Rhino email yields this message–
Unfortunately we are unable to retrieve your tracking results at this time. Please try again later.

Glad to hear that Clement! Enjoy!!!

If there's anyone on this site that deserves to hear this, it's you my friend. :giggle:

Not to diminish anyone's shipping pain, but the Joni Quadio shipped on Friday, arrived on Tuesday, listened to on Wednesday, died and gone to heaven ever since. Whoever made this happen at Rhino, you should be sainted. The "Court" and "Hissing" quads in particular are so clean and textured, it's like listening to aural sculptures. Ya, Ya, business and all, but these are beyond my heady expectations.

Not to diminish anyone's shipping pain, but the Joni Quadio shipped on Friday, arrived on Tuesday, listened to on Wednesday, died and gone to heaven ever since. Whoever made this happen at Rhino, you should be sainted. The "Court" and "Hissing" quads in particular are so clean and textured, it's like listening to aural sculptures. Ya, Ya, business and all, but these are beyond my heady expectations.
Quality first post, welcome to the forum.

Back