King Crimson - Heaven & Earth box set (18CD / 4 BD-A / 2 DVD-A)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bro in law saw a show where Ade was sick and couldn't sing. They were given the choice of reschedule or an all instrumental set. the instrumental set who; won wouldn't enjoy a one off like that?

The mailman just delivered two boxes from BS. The bigger one was the King Crimson Heaven and Earth box. The other was Katatonia, Night is the New Day. Needless to say I will be busy the next few weeks. I didn't even open Be Bop Deluxe yet.

Maybe you ought to tell(warn) him or her that the Woodstock 38 CD set is coming as well 🤭

Mine won't arrive til at least 6/14[that's now the release date according to Barnes And Noble where I ordered it from].......they had emailed me that it'd be shipped on time and now the new date[i emailed them to find out what happened to change the date]

Last edited:
Anyone having a problem extracting the ProjeKct X Heaven & Hell Hi Res Stereo from the ReconstruKction Bluray

Was able to get the 5.1s and the stereos of all the rest on Both new KC releases - DVDAudio Extractor would not see it - MakeMKV recognized it and made the MKV file but AudioMuxer would separate to flacs but only put the entire album on 1 track - the last track with the rest of the tracks being 2KB each . Tried a few times each the same. The disc plays everything fine. :unsure:

Let Snood know 🤗

Try converting the mkv file to flac using music helper. Last time I had that problem with audio muxer albeit with a different disc I’m pretty sure it worked using music helper.....worth a try anyway;)

Mine won't arrive til at least 6/14[that's now the release date according to Barnes And Noble where I ordered it from].......they had emailed me that it'd be shipped on time and now the new date[i emailed them to find out what happened to change the date]

Just saw where Barnes and Noble has been acquired :(

Anyone having a problem extracting the ProjeKct X Heaven & Hell Hi Res Stereo from the ReconstruKction Bluray

Was able to get the 5.1s and the stereos of all the rest on Both new KC releases - DVDAudio Extractor would not see it - MakeMKV recognized it and made the MKV file but AudioMuxer would separate to flacs but only put the entire album on 1 track - the last track with the rest of the tracks being 2KB each . Tried a few times each the same. The disc plays everything fine. :unsure:

Let Snood know 🤗
I don't have the box set yet. I'll be able to try in about 7/10 days using DVD Passkey + DVD Audio Extractor. Let's see if that makes a difference. What about the other BR discs, everything fine?

I don't have the box set yet. I'll be able to try in about 7/10 days using DVD Passkey + DVD Audio Extractor. Let's see if that makes a difference. What about the other BR discs, everything fine?

The cd/dvd set is all Snood has...so dunno

Back