Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a Green Day at work today

greendaydookie.jpg

more Live
this one kind of shocked me. First song or two I thought. " its a freaking soundboard bootleg"
It then settled down as the album progressed into a fine Live recording.
A fine live The Who recording - that once cranked is freaking awesome !

BTW - I remember listening to this live on WLAV-FM Grand Rapids as the performance occurred. Oh, the good ole days...........

thewhoshealive.jpg

Last edited:
And THIS ONE'S FOR RICKO [cbmmm3]: After a long arduous day of chainsawing all those trees and overgrown shrubs, what better way to decompress than to spin this magnificent disc:

DEBUSSY SONATE POUR FLUTE, ALTO ET HARPE PHILLIPE BERNOLD..Flute [Harmonia Mundi/DDD Recording]

Roussel: Serenade pour Flute, Violon, alto, Violoncelle et Harpe (parts ...

Last edited:
Happy St. Patrick's Day 🍀🇮🇪
The Saw Doctors-To Win Just Once (greatest hits)
Stereo. DR's are 6's, 7's, 8's, 9's.
View attachment 103503
Have been a huge fan of Davy, Leo and the boys since the 90's. Caught them live half a dozen times.

This album cover features their fathers:

https://www.discogs.com/release/281...-This-Is-Rock-And-Roll-I-Want-My-Old-Job-Back

One of my perennial earworms and one of the old sod's biggest hits EVER:

Let's get started early for next year's St. Paddy's day!

Have been a huge fan of Davy, Leo and the boys since the 90's. Caught them live half a dozen times.

This album cover features their fathers:

https://www.discogs.com/release/281...-This-Is-Rock-And-Roll-I-Want-My-Old-Job-Back

One of my perennial earworms and one of the old sod's biggest hits EVER:

Let's get started early for next year's St. Paddy's day!

I've seen the Saw Doctors quite a few times as they were always playing the festivals, always good, and I'll be seeing them again in August!
1710775880651.png

I was always a fan of this under rated Ten Years After album . The last time I had it , fr a 3 album clamshell set ...it sounded so muffled .
Now Chrysalis has gone and remastered it , and I notice the difference immediately. What a wonderful improvement!!

TEN YEARS AFTER -WATT

I highly recommend it . Especially tracks 2 , 3, 6 and 7 . And btw , It is the album that precedes Space In Time.
I'm listening lately on my buds on an mp3 player...absolutely wonderful blues/rock album , and it shows its place with Stonedhenge and Cricklewood Green. (Weird thing is I have both the mono and stereo of Stonedhenge )

Anyway I can't rant enough about this jewel album WATT, from Ten Years After

17108097161644784655632074683369.jpg
17108097863633151418337283157359.jpg

Back