Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i guess unfortunately whether that’s down to the shareholders on the board rather than the chairpersons of the mixing board, Ralphiepie 🤷🏻‍♀️
Adam, perhaps with Rhino/WEA's recent resurgence of BD~A QUAD and NOW remixed ATMOS BD~As, Universal and the Frank Sinatra Estate will see fit to start releasing stand alone ATMOS BD~As, as well. Was really bummed out when Frankie's SEPTEMBER OF MY YEARS was announced but never released in MLP DVD~A 5.1 back in the early 00's! IMO, one of his finest moments! When I was seventeen.......ha ha!

not that i know of, sorry to say 😩 QQ members are usually at the forefront of new discoveries and post many of their findings here, so i check this thread often for goodies 🙏😋
I live by this thread! In fact, your posts alone have kept me fed for ages! So much so that whenever I’m playing any Elton John mixes you’re the first person I think of.

I’ve been a member here for a decade. Once every few months I seem to repeat some variation of this thought in this very thread: when I joined, we were all starving for whatever 70s re-re-re-issue we could find or something buried in a mega-box only people who’ve lost their marbles (so we need them included as swag) just for something “fresh.”

Even with some subpar and underwhelming (lossy) mixes on Apple, how can this not be some sort of golden age? Constant stream (so to speak) of old stuff with new mixes, new stuff with surround mixes, stuff we’d never have the budget to explore by purchase… I’d never have dreamed of it even five years ago.

And yeah, this thread remains a main reason I signed up for and keep Apple Music. Others’ adventures open my ears and mind to what I otherwise might not pursue.

/fawning

I have to bookmark this thread because it's so buried and hard to find in the main board.
You could click the Watch button, towards the upper right at the top of any page in the thread. Then you can choose whether to receive emails for each update or not. If you don't want to get all those emails, you can find the thread anytime by clicking Forums > Watched threads, from the menu bar towards the top of any page in QQ.

Back