Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff Beck - Live at Ronnie Scott's blu ray 5.1. This one gets a lot of play at my house ;)

image_zpstz09qxfi.jpg

I love that one..one of the top blu ray concerts...such a great intimate atmosphere.. Joss Stone and Imogen Heap just add so much..and Tai Wilkenfeld is brilliant...

Agreed Clint. Nice of Eric Clapton to drop by as well. This was the first time I had heard Tal, quite the bass prodigy! -38c overnight with the wind chill here, and I just finished a bowl of homemade stew that spent the day simmering in the crockpot...life's not too bad ;)

Agreed Clint. Nice of Eric Clapton to drop by as well. This was the first time I had heard Tal, quite the bass prodigy! -38c overnight with the wind chill here, and I just finished a bowl of homemade stew that spent the day simmering in the crockpot...life's not too bad ;)

Sorry to hear about the weather...it's 60 here and tomorrow it's supposed to be 70...I'm trying to be brave..but unless it's mid 70's I'm not happy:)...but I'm gutting it out..at least you got Petey..he's got your back!

Sorry to hear about the weather...it's 60 here and tomorrow it's supposed to be 70...I'm trying to be brave..but unless it's mid 70's I'm not happy:)...but I'm gutting it out..at least you got Petey..he's got your back!

I think Petey's in it for the stew... ;)

Message In The Music - The O'Jays

This one kickstarted my SQ trip.. still brings such delight to hear this stunning album in Quad... please AF work your magic on this underrated gem from the incredible Gamble and Huff and bring it to Surround SACD soon so we can all hear it in its master tape glory!

Finally this evening...David Gilmour during the The Strat Pack concert (Stratocaster's 50th anniversary). I bought this blu ray specifically for his performance of 3 songs, Marooned, Coming Back To Life, and Sorrow. Only thing missing was his black strat

image_zpshx6oyxok.jpg

Queen - The Game - DVD-A 5.1
that's good one. soundwise much better than "A Night At The Opera".
particularly bass and kick drum on "Another One Bites the Dust", albeit every time during this track there are chance some pictures will fall from wall.

i'm at this moment listening 10CC "Bloody Tourists" in 4.0

Gustav Holst - The Planets (DVD-A)

London Symphony Orchestra
André Previn

Ooooh, that sounds interesting. Do you have a physical copy? If so would you mind telling me who the publisher is, please?

...I did a quick search for it but could only find what looked like decidedly dodgy "free" downloads that required equally dodgy looking subscriptions to get them.

Back