Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the meantime he answered me by email but I'm waiting for his approval to publish his answer here. What I can tell (he won't sew me for that) is that his next dvd will contain a 5.1 mix :51banana:

Great news! Thanks! (Just so long as its readily available and not one we have to trek to the electric castle in the sky just to get! :p )

It's gonna be a "GENESIS" kind of nite !!

Now which disc should I start with, though ? So many great ones to chose from.;)

20160129_201600.jpg20160129_201549.jpg20160129_201523.jpg

I'm sure he is here already, lurking or under a pseudonym.. these musicians and creatives working in the industry who are into surround must surely have stumbled upon this place at one time or another.. ;)

You are correct about the secret identities...it took me quite a while to discover you were really Elton John...you did such a great job on your cover story...and those pictures really fooled a lot of folks...you can trust me to keep your secret...nobody reads these posts anyway...being such a niche product and all:lookaround

Its got to be Nursery Cryme with Return Of The Giant Hogweed et al (the first Genesis album I got on cassette in '72 I think!)

I love that song, Duncan, and that album.

I always thought Giant Hogweed was a fairy tale, did not realize til some yrs later it's a major nuisance and poisonus weed.

My grandfather pointed it out to me once as a small child growing on the banks of the Tweed, with a stern warning not to touch (burns the skin & makes it sensitive to light, ugh), so when years later Genesis did that track it became an instant favourite - what other band could write a great song about a giant poisonous weed!

I love that song, Duncan, and that album.

I always thought Giant Hogweed was a fairy tale, did not realize til some yrs later it's a major nuisance and poisonus weed.

Oh but Clint,...............It's GENESIS , GENESIS in surround no less!!

Would of given both kidneys for the green box.;)
i was curious why they wouldn't released live set on SACD's if all back catalogue was already done as such?

Back