Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on holiday in Noosa, Queensland, AU. Listening to the surf in surround :)

image.jpeg

You are going to fit in real well here(y)..you won't have to user your phaser...let me mention a few(you probably already have)that might interest you...Roxy Music Avalon...Van Morrison-Moondance...Bob Marley Legend(must be the 30th anniversary edition)..Best of The Doors SACD...any of Elton John surrounds(and they are still cheap)...Allman Brothers-Idlewild South(new release)..Grover Washington Jr-Winelight SACD...America-Homecoming SACD...Seal-Best 1991-2004...Boz Scaggs-DIG...Queen-The Game...Chicago-Chicago II DVD-A....Donald Fagen-Nightfly...and a bargain you might not be aware of that is not available in the UK Pink Floyd Store right now...but is at the US site HERE
or you can try this one: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/de...Box-Set-3CD-DVD-Audio-DVD-BluRay/hnum/1154264 at a pretty good price (and you'll get a scarve and marbles and all the stuff real fans need..) at a pretty good price.

Fleetwood Mac: Live in Boston, only DD and not much surround, but a great concert. Like on "The Dance" Lindseys performance on "I'm so Afraid" is spectacular!!! Didn't like the track when I heard it for the first time, but it have become one of my favourite live tracks from the group.

Talking Heads Speaking in Tongues DVD-A side of the flipper, and very sad knowing that Bernie Worrell is reportedly very, very ill..

Back