Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pretty active mix I guess :)

Aero.jpg

Paradise Lost - Draconian Times [DVD Audio] (V)

Really, a pretty darn good sounding disc. Some pretty heavy rock...which we seem to be lacking in surround. I would recommend this to anyone who like heavy rock, with some melodic moments interspersed. I guess this is actually a DVD Video as it is only DTS 48/24

Either way, good stuff I'd say. Had it quite a while, never really gave it a chance in between all the killer sounding Wilson stuff being released last few years. :mad:@:

Parsons Thibaud - Transcontinental Voices [DVD Audio 4ch 48/24]

Also listening to More Transcontinental Voices. It has a folksy country rock vibe. If you like that genre, I think you would REALLY enjoy this disc. These 2 discs are from Quadro-Surround. They are absolutely excellent. Only 48/24, but very nice sounding.

Also listening to More Transcontinental Voices. It has a folksy country rock vibe. If you like that genre, I think you would REALLY enjoy this disc. These 2 discs are from Quadro-Surround. They are absolutely excellent. Only 48/24, but very nice sounding.

Agree!

Great discs :)

thib_zpsjgvccp7x.jpg

Finally got me the Poco dts cd - I'm a big fan of the band :)

poco_zpsi60idebb.jpg

The album is great - and a nice, discrete surround mix.

The Apollo track is great, when the guitar kicks in at the end of the song :smokin Got to play it LOUD.

Usually play this track unhealthy loud in my car, 1000W and 2x12" sub - the vision gets blurry and it is hard to breathe, but it's great, hehe

Back