Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this browsing the forum:

son_zps42s2nj0l.jpg

Excellent surround-mix, fidelty and music!!! Cinco dollares downloades!

Now, where is the Tequila? :banana:

Just bought this download too:

GOLPE_zpsvptr420n.jpg

Scary good sound quality and surround mix :smokin

This forum is a goldmine to find cool surround music!!!

Loving these not perfect surround Silverline DVD Audios. They are really not that bad, they are all greatest hits, and unlikely you find these songs in any type of surround, and they are $8.00. I love them.
51joK6f8DEL._SX180_.jpg415zB08Q0uL._SY180_.jpg510SGiqsHkL._SY180_.jpg

Loving these not perfect surround Silverline DVD Audios. They are really not that bad, they are all greatest hits, and unlikely you find these songs in any type of surround, and they are $8.00. I love them.
View attachment 28705View attachment 28706View attachment 28707

Yep, Markie, Silverline always had a bad rap but I agree they're worth having. I love the Surfs Up one. Some discrete elements.

BTW, do you have this ONE: https://www.amazon.com/Inside-Music...71&sr=1-3&keywords=Inside+the+music+dvd~audio

Yep, Markie, Silverline always had a bad rap but I agree they're worth having. I love the Surfs Up one. Some discrete elements.

BTW, do you have this ONE: https://www.amazon.com/Inside-Music...71&sr=1-3&keywords=Inside+the+music+dvd~audio

Oh yes, the Surfs up is one great one, arriving next is Classic Jazz and Women On Top. How many $50.00 surrounds I have bought that where duds and these for $8.00, BTW, you know and I know great machines produce great sonics.

Oh yes, the Surfs up is one great one, arriving next is Classic Jazz and Women On Top. How many $50.00 surrounds I have bought that where duds and these for $8.00, BTW, you know and I know great machines produce great sonics.

You got THAT right, audiophile~brother~in~arms!

Back to very discrete surround Vince Gill, High Lonesome Sound. I am really digging this disc now, music is great, he is such a good guitar player, and the DVD-A is super.
511NX43MR2L._SY90_.jpg

Did you know The Charlie Daniels Band has an awesome RBCD, called High Lonesome.
51JYWXXA7GL._AC_US400_QL65_.jpg

Ian Cooke - Antiquasauria, vinyl LP (yet to be played) and DVDA/V in 5.1 surround, hard to describe the music, songs about dinosaurs, the guy is a cellist should give you a clue (but not classical, more prog)

Antiquasauria.jpg

ezra_zpsqqcanrj8.jpg

Listening to Better Than Ezra while I'm ripping blu ray concerts, Queen - A Night at the Odeon, Peter gabriel - Growing up etc.. :smokin

Found this in the mailbox today:

boz_zpsradrgnry.jpg

Never heard the album before, this is just perfection, fidelty and surrouns-mix - sweet!!

Nice! Didn't know Dig was released in surround. I really like it in stereo, will definitely look out for the surround version. Discogs says cd rom as well as DVD, is there a DVD disc containing the multichannel mix? Or is the multichannel in the cd rom?

Back