Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anima_zpsi5wg5izq.jpg

Recommended by Simon in another thread - very nice - thanks Simon :smokin

Depeche Mode - Exciter (SACD 5.1)
I am under Freelove mood now.:music

No hidden catch
No strings attached
Just free love

Argent-In Deep Quad

What an amazingly active quad mix this disc has .Have to thank Simonizer for reminding me how good the quad is on this disc-------likely mixed by Mr. Bown . :D

20170413_202022.jpg

Peter Gabriel -Growing Up live

Bluray and DVD 5.1

Thanks to Ryan, for his positive review . This is a very good surround recording, lot's of rear channel. :sun

20170413_201935.jpg

Peter Gabriel -Growing Up live

Bluray and DVD 5.1

Thanks to Ryan, for his positive review . This is a very good surround recording, lot's of rear channel. :sun

View attachment 29092

You're welcome! I still need to buy the new Blu-Ray version myself, but there's still too many other things on my purchase list at the moment! :yikes

Having another Tullfest:banana:

A Passion Play: an Extended Performance both DVDs & WarChild: The 40TH Anniversary Theatre Edition both DVDs

Tull2.jpg

I find I'm drawn to the QUAD mix more on War Child than it's 5.1 counterpart . :D

It must be nostalgia , as this disc I had on CD-4 and was impressed with the excellent mix------more so than the Quad Aqualung , which to me was a big let down (. Well they did use inferior takes , so it changed the disc overall.)

War Child quad has an interesting and inventive mix, imho.

Gave a good listen to this Blu-ray on the weekend.

Allman Bros.-Idlewild South

Great music for the time , love the 5.1 mix , well done, by Kevin Reeves . P.S. NEED MORE

20170413_201948.jpg

Cornelius Sensurround (dvd) - don't know, if I'd call this "music". It's more like concept art: videos & sounds I wouldn't watch or listen to if it's not enjoyed together. But watched and listened to it simultaneously it's pretty hypnotic. And from a surround standpoint it's absolutely demoworthy...

well blow me down, its the SACD..! :yikes

Snood got his today and :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: MCH/Stereo SACD Awesome - front case got cracked, but for 12.99 plus 5.25 shipping NEW!!! :mad:@:

Seriously thought it was gonna be a weird stereo only DVD :yikes

Nice Nice Nice :banana::banana::banana:

I've enjoying a DSD compilation I'vemade from my Depeche Mode SACDs. Wonderful stuff!

Depeche Mode - The Early Years

01 Leave In Silence
02 The Sun And The Rainfall
03 Love, In Itself
04 Everything Counts
05 Told You So
06 Something To Do
07 People Are People
08 Master And Servant
09 Blasphemous Rumours
10 Black Celebration
11 A Question Of Time