Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hubert Sumlin: Blues Guitar Boss

Track List:
All I Can Do
You Got To Help Me
Blues Is Here To Stay
Sometimes I'm Right
Spanish Greens
Still Playing The Blues
It Could Be You
Pickin'
Look Don't Touch
I've Stopped Crying

witchi_zpsi5jbhqne.jpg

:smokin

Elton John -- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road SACD

Found the 30th anniversary deluxe boxset with the DVD in Oxfam for a bargain! perfect condition as well!:yikes

Miles Davis -- Tutu DVD-audio should be on its way from them as well! so will give that a spin when it shows up.:music

Ok, let's give it a try. Steve Hackett, The Night Siren, Blu Ray 5.1 DTS-HD Master, at 55db.

55db???????

For you, Markie, at that LOW volume, it would indicate that you have a sleeping baby in the house.:ugham:

I'm currently listening to the SACD 5.1 of Bon Jovi's BOUNCE @ 66db!

The Doors - Waiting For The Sun - incl. Celebration of The Lizard - DVD-A :smokin

Labelle - Phoenix

Nona Hendrix is one of the most underrated songwriters of 70's Soul. The title track is a major Tour de force.

Labelle - Phoenix

Nona Hendrix is one of the most underrated songwriters of 70's Soul. The title track is a major Tour de force.

Speaking of Nona Hendryx, this is a stunner of an album which was originally distributed stateside by RCA on the short~lived independent Private Music Label. https://www.amazon.com/Nona-Hendryx...&qid=1492125470&sr=8-12&keywords=nona+hendrix

Now, that was a wonderful independent label with always state of the art sonics and a stellar roster of artists: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_Music

BTW, Private Music RBCDs were SO well recorded they decode brilliantly in faux surround!

Labelle - Phoenix

Try imagining Elton John singing lead on Take The Night Off. You'd think he'd written the song. :)

Listening to my brand new SACD, Elton John , Yellow Brick Road, Mch, 5.1, all analog outs at 68db. DSD signal at 24/96. So fine. Opening track makes the whole bloody week melt away.

Back