Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps it's not the greatest of surround mixes, and being in lossy DD on top of that... but it's something more to listen to!

So there's a Book of Secrets release with a bonus dvd?!!

oooooooooooooooooooo.. Let the hunt begin! ^_^

**after looking a little bit, I realized that this bonus DVD is now available (please correct me if I'm wrong) as a standalone called No Journey's End.. $10 on her website, NTSC or PAL options.. woo! :banana:

For a time the dvd was available on 3-4 of her discs . And I think I may even of been available as a separate but can't confirm .(it was 3 videos in 5.1)
Notice the MLP hirez emblem , which it is not-only DD 5.1 . "The Mummers Dance" is one of my favourite on this collection , btw .
She is related in a small way , by familial marriage , but I've never met her .

and yes I would like her to re-issue her catalogue in surround .:smokin

Just emailed to the TM Stores support regarding this Bryan Ferry DVD-A with a request to fix the link and also take a picture of the back cover. The answer was immediate.(y) The link now works again! But the most important thing is that it is really DVD-Audio, same as 2002 Virgin pressed disc in super jewel box!!!:banana::banana::banana:
So grab it while you can! And many thanks to fredblue for pointing to this fantastic deal! :cool

Sold out...product currently unavailable :(

Thanks to Simon for reminding me of this amazing music masterpiece! I'm listening to YES - The Yes Album on Blu-ray audio. It's only 1 of 10 I had not finished ripping to my NAS. So, it was sitting on another shelf...lonely as it were. I am listening now and wow, what super duper music this is. Especially in this format. :)

My favorite YES. Sublime on BluRay. Enjoy!

Thanks to Simon for reminding me of this amazing music masterpiece! I'm listening to YES - The Yes Album on Blu-ray audio. It's only 1 of 10 I had not finished ripping to my NAS. So, it was sitting on another shelf...lonely as it were. I am listening now and wow, what super duper music this is. Especially in this format. :)

137295_large.jpg

I really love this album, but the waaaay over-compression makes it a little hard to listen to. If they only let this album breathe a little more dynamically in surround. This is my least favorite surround mix from one of my favorite bands.

Jethro Tull - Stand Up: The Elevated Edition followed by Benefit: A collector's edition

I'm enjoying the sound and mix of Benefit more than Stand Up (interesting fact, well to me, I used to work with drummer Clive Bunker's brother, Dave)

Edit: followed by Aqualung: 40TH Anniversary Adapted Edition A veritable Tullfest:banana:

Eehm, since I prefer the SACD and have the DVDA, when you get the SACD we could make a trade of some sort...maybe? :couch

I do collect sacd's too, so I'll keep it if it is sacd. dvd-a's are just easier to rip. Thanks for the offer :)

Lennon time:

lennon_zpsunov0q1a.jpg

Bryans version of Jealous Guy are awesome too.

Back