Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also on last nite's menu

Mike Keanelly-Sluggo ! DVDA

In my regular roation---this fine disc is . :smokin

20170616_193024.jpg

In parts and pieces thay are .

The performances are all stellar . I only wish they'd release more from their time capsules. Oh and the REM is an excellent surround performance , btw.

I'll wait for the 4 I've ordered, check them out - if they all are discrete, I'll order them all (from the link I provided) :banana:

FRANK ZAPPA-ROXY AND ELSEWHERE .

DD 5.1 DVD

I find there is SOMETIMES plenty in the rear channels , justdepends on the tune . Super perfomance by an amazing artist and great company . Plus bonus surround tunes (3) . :D

20170616_193058.jpg

Hoping for a better surround mix with the Live in Austin TX version that I've ordered, but here is Johnny Cash live with my favourite song of him:

3w69RmK.jpg

Kris Kristofferson penned Sunday Morning Coming Down :smokin

Wonder if there will be anything ever topping the Kraftwerk package?

G7BzUue.jpg

Here performing "Spacelab"

RnrDpWK.jpg

So I turned on the 4 butt-kickers I have attached to the underside of the couch (usually only in use when watching movies) - bassy as the music is - it's excellent :smokin

HAzvKHB.jpg

Upgraded to the Blu Ray - so I can watch it on the 106" - DSU engaged - being an electrical engineer - AC/DC shure rocks :smokin

I work with High Voltage, designing transformer stations on the power grid - if you are having problem with your 5-420 kV power supply - feel free to ask me questions :banana:

We can mostly thank a member of the band Moth (John, who does a lot of lead guitar on the album) and ji eff for that.
They both definitely caused me to up my game as far as drum sound goes. And good drum sound is crucial, IMO.

Absolutely. The first thing I listen to is the sound of the drums, kickdrum in particular. You nailed it :upthumb

Back