Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine hasn't arrived from amazon Italy yet, oh well I'll have to wait :(

Oh boy -

The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky [5.1]

Woo hoo! Sounds incredibly immersive, with excellent fidelity. Nice. It's a winner folks. :)

Ozark Henry in Auro 9.1 3D. Great mix and fidelity!
268d27a6237d5b5d88d546d9c26aeb3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Steely Dan - and I wouldn't have found this a few weeks ago (or discovered it) without the help of QQ members, a fabulous Elliot Scheiner 5.1 mix of a wonderful band, just great live music.

SteelyDan_TwoAgainstNature_PlushTV.jpg

shocked that I don't own, nor have I heard it. :yikes

I'm sure I mentioned it to you..a LONG time ago...of course you weren't as open to new things "back in that period"...it was long before Gos 2.0 or your alter ego...on that other forum we used to post on...it was right before you started taking selfies in you garage..btw...how is your favorite "head" in the garage...Luther I believe...

I'm sure I mentioned it to you..a LONG time ago...of course you weren't as open to new things "back in that period"...it was long before Gos 2.0 or your alter ego...on that other forum we used to post on...it was right before you started taking selfies in you garage..btw...how is your favorite "head" in the garage...Luther I believe...

Nice memory my man. Ummm. Luther, ah yes, Luther. He's still hanging around the garage. :banana:

Don't be Gene, I started buying SACDs & DVD-As back in 2001, but I avoided Live albums, as (a) often they're not that good, and (b) the surround mix is normally 'not up with the market leaders' so to speak, but I didn't even come across that one! Its just a great listen musically and sonically, I managed to get a PAL version 2nd hand from Germany which arrived last week and I was able to listen today - first music in a few days as the cold has left the ears :banana: now I can hear clearly.

shocked that I don't own, nor have I heard it. :yikes

Don't be Gene, I started buying SACDs & DVD-As back in 2001, but I avoided Live albums, as (a) often they're not that good, and (b) the surround mix is normally 'not up with the market leaders' so to speak, but I didn't even come across that one! Its just a great listen musically and sonically, I managed to get a PAL version 2nd hand from Germany which arrived last week and I was able to listen today - first music in a few days as the cold has left the ears :banana: now I can hear clearly.

I always felt the energy in that performance is what put it over the top for me...of course the song selection is stellar...the DVD-A seemed lifeless...in comparison..

Just finished watching Peter Gabriel Front To Back Live In London on Blu ray.......not a bad looking or sounding disc.

Back