Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unusual mix of harmonica, harp, piano, horns & drums - bass (not a lot of rear ch. action), but special none the less, especially with Toots.

JUST FRIENDS.jpg

Unusual mix of harmonica, harp, piano, horns & drums - bass (not a lot of rear ch. action), but special none the less, especially with Toots.

View attachment 37091
OOh... don't know this one. I will have to do a little search for it.

Found it!! Amazon UK have it for £34.14 used.

Last edited:
the Quad pressing was rare at the time wasn't it fizzy?

hmm.. how curious! :unsure:
maybe there is only one mix and the Stereo LP is unmarked SQ!

The stereo album number is : 4200 , so with that number and the quad credit on the stereo album , it makes me wonder .
But , and please forgive me, I don't think I ever gave it a listen to with my decoder. Well.....guess I'll have to now.
Well seeing all those QS lps commonly released as just one disc , I was still a might peeved , what with the continuing practice of all those" dual inventory " SQ lp releases .
A ridiculous practice by SQ backers in my opinion.
Stereo compatibility ? .....much more so with SQ , and yet they didn't want to back up their compatibility factor.
oh well....it's history .

Ayreon

The Source

Pity its DD but nonetheless it still rocks...umm..nice n heavy!!

Giving a copy to bro for Xmas, as he's just added a second sub to his new system

Grr...for having a better sounding system than mine..sibling rivalry eh :rolleyes::rolleyes::)

Great vids as well!

It's sooo good I'm replaying this again...and probably again.
Who knew DD could sound this good.
Need to shout out about this release and all his others.
Although I have not heard the latest yet...
It's on my Xmas list (y)

Last edited:
Back