Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Williams in Berlin: conducting the Berliner Philharmoniker [DGG/2 RBCDs/1 BD~V of the Concert/1 Pure Audio BD~A of the entire Concert in ATMOS/5.1/Stereo] A fantastic performance in stunning discrete BD~A ATMOS

https://www.discogs.com/release/22062400-John-Williams-4-Berliner-Philharmoniker-The-Berlin-Concert

Primary

Joni Mitchell & the LA Express MILES OF AISLES [Asylum Records/Pure BD~A ATMOS/QUAD/Stereo] Released in 1974 to support Joni's transcendent album Court & Spark this luscious double album brought this listener immeasurable MILES OF SMILES! From the Get Go, this audiophile beauty leaped out of my speakers [including the sides] in QUAD in sonics I could only dream of. Her vocals, every instrument was clear as a bell and then some. Indeed, RHINO pulled out all stops in transferring the analogue QUAD masters to BD~A! Having only received this Asylum set today, I will pause before listening to the other three to let the absolute allure of Miles of Aisles to completely set it. A 10 on the Richter scale! 🍁

R.c6437244f050efbf40f020afb5a68492

Back