Muse new album The Resistance in 5.1 (Box Set with DTS DVD-V)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea he does.. he told me specifically that he had more numbered sets. I don't know how many though.

I used to have this.. now I can't find it! :(

Anyone want to get rid of just their 5.1 DVD?

This one's a winner.

OK it's not high-rez but the DTS track (and only one) sounds absolutely terrific.

The mix is VERY discrete and is full of nice and daring ideas. Honestly I'm impressed.

It's all the more depressing to see such an excellent 5.1 mix to be reserved to 5000 copies. It's stupid beyond imagination.

And btw, if anyone has the name of the guy who mixed this in surround, I'd be very curious to know who he is.

5.1 mix by Mark 'Spike' Stent and Muse.

5.1 mix by Mark 'Spike' Stent and Muse.

Interesting terminology used on back cover, "stems" and "balanced" are alright but you don't see them on your common or garden 5.1 remix disc.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 141
Just to be clear, and echoing the first post, am I correct in believing that there are two versions of the "Deluxe Boxed set' , that come with LP, memory stick, art print and a CD+DVD-X disc, but differ only in the following ways?

version #1: box is not numbered, the DVD disc is a DVD-V that only contains 'The Making of Resistance' ,

version #2: box is numbered 1-5000, the DVD disc is a DVD-A that also contains the album in 5.1 DTS/DD in addition to the 'Making of 'video

Back