Neil Young - Chrome Dreams II

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's worth a shot at $19.95 USD and free shipping (about the same as Amazon).

CDWow has so many listings for Chrome Dreams II that it is hard to tell exactly what you are getting. I ordered from the link Elmer provided about a week ago. Also applied a $2 code to it so it worked out to $17.50. Hopefully this is at least the version with the 24 bit stereo because there is another very similar listing for more money on there.

Well, I went to BB and bought the CD+DVD, although it plainly states on the outside of the package "DVD w/Super Saturated Stereo Sound".

What a letdown (but as expected). I WANT MY 5.1 DVD-AUDIO NEIL!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Well, I went to BB and bought the CD+DVD, although it plainly states on the outside of the package "DVD w/Super Saturated Stereo Sound".

What a letdown (but as expected). I WANT MY 5.1 DVD-AUDIO NEIL!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I picked it up as well today and cancelled my CDWow order as it is still showing pre-order. I guess they didn't get it in as they are ahead of us timewise and should have received it by now. I have never been good at waiting. If it was already shipped I would have been patient but I guess it is the "if you snooze you loose" thing. It took them too long.

I too want the 5.1 but the stereo will be good as well. I'm just glad that a major artist is putting something out with 24 bit audio rather than just the usual CD.

Hi there, just wanted some clarification: is it 2ch DVD-Audio? I would have thought so until I read a comment about "the switch to DVD-V instead of DVD-A".

Or is it DTS 96/24?

I stopped and picked up a copy today...when I got home one of the discs (the dvd one) was missing from the package...arrrggghhhh!

Back