Nosound - Scintilla (CD + blu-ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
September is still a LONG WAY off, Giancarlo, so a 5.1 Flac sample would be absolutely stellar! :cool:

And don't worry, I'm doing my part and spreading the word around best I can! In fact, with the flac, I could even pass that around to some friends who are unfamiliar with your work, and that would probably help further entice them into making a purchase :)

i heard the new single from burning shed today morning. I clicked on the link provided by Robert and it was actually there on that page.

I guess its taken off now, sounded really good though!

The new single was indeed in preview for a few minutes, but it was just a test as we agreed with a "bigger partner" to have it featured exclusively on Monday with them :) Important thing is if you liked it..it's a short appetiser but a good introduction to our new way.

In terms of release date, all pre-orders from our store will start getting shipped end of August (usually a week before) to arrive on time, but in general there were several reasons and things going on about the timeline for September.

First and foremost, I didn't want to rush into anything and give up on quality: deciding and scheduling for stuff like Blu-Ray and audiophile vinyl is expensive and complicated, considering obviously the schedule of our label as well. In particular the Blu-Ray I want it to be worth the cost we'll support for it, and so I want to include not only the music, but hires galleries, possibly all the videos/singles we'll release in the meantime, and I have plans to include as well ALL THE PREVIOUS VIDEOS DONE TILL NOW WITH 5.1 AUDIO! And being a BluRay we talk about HD 24/96 video and audio, and none of the problems and lower quality of visuals of DVDA :)

Original plans were for a late June release, than for some reason Kscope schedule got busy and it was end of July/early August. Now, I firmly believe this album deserves a better spot so I asked to be moved early September instead. There are several reasons behind it: many countries (mostly Mediterranean and South America) completely stop during Summer months, many are away for holidays, magazines and websites in these countries have one issue less, so overall is a quite 'sleepy' time for commercial releases (music, cinema etc.). I think September is a much better place to be with an album we want to push to reach new kind of audiences behind our usual (don't know why!) prog fans, because is not a prog album, we did it less and less with each album and this one is a complete departure.

At the same time of all this thinking, we announced already the end of this month for preorders and news, so I decided to keep the plan, considering that a September release will allow us to prepare more singles/videos, and really make a release where quality is the main and only guiding light. And getting to September there's hope we might collect enough vinyl sales to at least enter a chart (much more difficult for us with cd/bluray).

So here's all the story. I took maybe a risk, but is not first one, and I hope it will pay off in the end: for us summer releases never were good.

At the moment all the music stereo and surround is ready, I'll receive in a month the test press for vinyl, will also receive test discs for bluray, so all that will come out in September will be well worth the wait, and I do hope it will open our music to new audience :)

I'm preparing now a flac for Monday for surround...but I'll not be allowed to share it here publicly as this is an open page: if you guys send me a private message (even today), I'll then prepare it on Monday for everyone. Does it sound ok? :)

Giancarlo, thank you for what you are doing!!! I'm sooooo excited about this release and I'm sure it worth that extra wait!:cool:
Send you a PM.;)

Cheers guys, receiving your messages, you'll get answered with link on Monday as soon as I can :)

It was not an easy decision about September planning, as I'm aware people might get annoyed and/or forget about it, but I really hope was the right one and will make it easier to reach wider audience.

It means we might get less preorders explosion at start but more constant sales over the overall period with all the news and videos etc., and that's what I'm looking for.

Also because Kscope as well invested with us on the Bluray (usually reserved to bigger acts) and audiophile vinyl this time, and would hate them to regret the decision. If we get good on sales they'll be happy to do it again! :)

As usual is great to have a direct contact with our audience here, outside of the noisy socials.

Might have to break my cedit card again

Thanks Giancarlo !, its the children who suffer most no new shoes no Clothes, no mobile phone, :violin

But hey I'm happy

Ahah cheers Fletch, ok you can blame us when your children will ask why they have to walk in their old broken shoes and with an old Nokia 3310!

But we tried our best to keep the price still reasonable considering the bluray disc costs (crazy in my opinion), the deluxe mediabook packaging and the freebies :)

And yeah...you're happy, and I'm sure you'll be even more happy once you'll receive your copy!

You'll get reminded by all singles and extras released between now and release date ;)

I also got confirmatiom from Burning Shed (and updated accordingly everything) that shippings will start slightly earlier towards end of August. At least there will be mo release delays as it usually happens recenetly with many releases.

I keep receiving your messages, not replying to all of them now but don't worry on Monday I will!

Be ause this release is going to be all about audiophile quality with bluray and 180gr 45rpm vinyls, is any of you guys in contact with audiophile magazines (online and paper) that Kscope could contact for getting more 'specific' reviews? :)

And as promised, here's the first single from the new album!

We also added on products that there will be 24/96 stereo and surround lossless mixes on the Bluray...apparently someone thought they were going to be somehow lossy ;)

More news coming soon...early preorders might get something ahead of time..

[video]https://youtu.be/jBaFSqYjJC8[/video]

And as promised, here's the first single from the new album!

We also added on products that there will be 24/96 stereo and surround lossless mixes on the Bluray...apparently someone thought they were going to be somehow lossy ;)

More news coming soon...early preorders might get something ahead of time..

[video]https://youtu.be/jBaFSqYjJC8[/video]

Beautiful stuff. I think this album is going to be excellent.

Great track.....love it. Can hardly wait to hear more. Pre-ordered of course.

Back