Now all we need are the BMG announced releases???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davcole

I'm encouraged for the state of DVD-A with the releases and release dates announced by Universal. I'll be even more excited when BMG finally gets around to announcing releases and release dates!! Any one with any inside info as to when to expect the first titles?

Hope it's soon and hope all the participating companies start to flood the market with new discs!

David

davcole said:
I'm encouraged for the state of DVD-A with the releases and release dates announced by Universal. I'll be even more excited when BMG finally gets around to announcing releases and release dates!! Any one with any inside info as to when to expect the first titles?

Hope it's soon and hope all the participating companies start to flood the market with new discs!

David

I hope the BMG titles are better than the Elvis DVD-A. Of course I guess that there is only so much you can do with this old stuff.

Guy Robinson said:
I hope the BMG titles are better than the Elvis DVD-A. Of course I guess that there is only so much you can do with this old stuff.

BMG did announce both of the recent Santana titles and a couple of Sarah McLaughlin titles. Judging by those two artists I would think Dave Matthews Band would be a good seller for BMG.

danzigdan said:
BMG did announce both of the recent Santana titles and a couple of Sarah McLaughlin titles. Judging by those two artists I would think Dave Matthews Band would be a good seller for BMG.

Well Santana and especially Sarah McLaughlin would be welcome. Maybe they can do some authoring on these discs and add some extras.

Back