Pineapple Thief summer 2018 release Dissolution

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to buy the blu-ray with amazon ca but i hate when they put a disclaimer that this item is region b/2 when you know that it's probably all regions:mad:

I have done this two times and they never change the info, don't wait for the correction.

Has anyone got theirs yet?
:)

Waiting (im)patiently for my deluxe...it shipped from The Shed on Tuesday but with their holiday this week and ours this coming Monday, I guess I'm looking at next weekend....and the kids soccer games start that weekend too so I'll be shuffling them both here and there and at different times....if I'm lucky I'll get a chance to listen after the 5 year old gets to bed.

I'd be interested to know if you guys have any compatibility issues with this disc. It plays on my Cambridge 650BD but really gives the player a hard time, pressing a button on the remote takes a few seconds for the player to react, I've never seen this behaviour with any disc before. The cheaper 3D Panasonic that usually plays anything I throw at it recognises it as a Blu-ray, flashes up 'loading' for a split second and then the screen goes black and that's it. Maybe I have a faulty disc???

I'd be interested to know if you guys have any compatibility issues with this disc. It plays on my Cambridge 650BD but really gives the player a hard time, pressing a button on the remote takes a few seconds for the player to react, I've never seen this behaviour with any disc before. The cheaper 3D Panasonic that usually plays anything I throw at it recognises it as a Blu-ray, flashes up 'loading' for a split second and then the screen goes black and that's it. Maybe I have a faulty disc???

I tested it on both my Pioneer and Sony Blu-Ray players, and both of them played the disc without any problems.
I'll PM you Neil's email and maybe he'll know what's going on.

I'd be interested to know if you guys have any compatibility issues with this disc. It plays on my Cambridge 650BD but really gives the player a hard time, pressing a button on the remote takes a few seconds for the player to react, I've never seen this behaviour with any disc before.

I experienced the same with my Oppo 103D. Whenever I was pressing the info button, the OSD was crawling very slowly onto the screen, as if the player's CPU has a hard time processing the disc. Weird.

I've had a few 'odd' menu responses on BD-As on my Oppo 203, and on Dissolution I found it really difficult to select PCM 5.1 from the options the cursor didn't seem to behave, but I found I could switch easily using the remotes coloured buttons.

Hmmm. My copy arrives in a week I think.

Gene, this is what refrigerators are for......to post REMINDERS!

8.-Stick-fridge-note-%E2%80%9CUltra-soft-Ultra-light%E2%80%9D.jpg

Back