Pink Floyd - Pulse Video Quality

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leevitalone1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I watch this from time to time, and I always enjoy it. It was I understand
original vhs, then they put it on dvd.
I'm just wondering about blue ray now.
some parts are fuzzy, the audience and other shots but the band and most
effects are nice and clear. I suppose that's leftover from vhs.
One I want to see go on Blue ray!!

If you are referring to Pink Floyd'd P*U*L*S*E, it was recorded on standard definition video tape. The video had to be cleaned up just for DVD.A Blu-Ray release would not be doable because there's no extra detail to bring out of the video tape masters.

A_L

If you are referring to Pink Floyd'd P*U*L*S*E, it was recorded on standard definition video tape. The video had to be cleaned up just for DVD.A Blu-Ray release would not be doable because there's no extra detail to bring out of the video tape masters.

A_L
I'm not sure that has stopped other blu-ray releases in the past, i.e. the source not delivering 1080p quality, for those familiar with Catweazle, it is another case of electrickery when they are released

A_L

I kind of figured that was the case. That's really sad. It's a really good depiction of the awsome shows
put on by PF. They did come to my area with that show too, but I was busy being a single dad and missed it.

Back