• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pioneer SD-1100 4 Channel Scope - Trades?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr8track

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
I have a Pioneer SD-1100 4-Channel Scope that I've never used. I mentioned it in a post awhile back and there seemed to be a lot of interest. I don't want to sell it, but I'm wondering about a possible trade? I'm trying to get my CD-4 system up and running. At minimum that will require the purchase of a new CD-4 cartridge because I've never had any luck getting my Stanton to work. That will set me back at least around $200 by the time everything is said and done. From what I've seen on Ebay I could likely get around $350 or more for the scope. Plus I have an owner's manual and service manual which would bring a few bucks as well. So, just wondering if anyone has a fully functional, fantastic, CD-4 turntable with CD-4 cartridge and stylus that they've retired that they might want to trade? It would obviously need to be a turntable specifically made for CD-4 with proper low capacitance connecting cables, a good CD-4 cartridge and stylus that you can confirm works great for CD-4 playback.
So, just thought I'd see if there was any interest before I went down the road of trying to get my turntable operational. It has a few mechanical issues anyway, so I wouldn't mind retiring it.
Send me a PM if you have any interest and let me know what you have to trade. I won't dig the unit out of storage and post any pics until I see if there is even any interest.
20121203_195549.jpg

Hi,

Do you still have the Pioneer SD-1100? I have been looking for one for quite some time. I know you post is over 6 months old, however I am hoping you might still have it.

Thanks,

Chris Walker
Director Product Planning
Pioneer Electronics

Back