Running On Empty Release Date now Nov 2005

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bugdaddy said:
You're on the hotseat now, pat :). looking forward to hearing your first impressions asap.

Well, I'm a bit befuddled from an evening of dancing on my sofa to TH Brick, (How good is that?!), but I have to say that the two new tracks alone are worth the price of admission, the instrumental particularly...

...more later

Patrick Cleasby said:
Well, I'm a bit befuddled from an evening of dancing on my sofa to TH Brick, (How good is that?!), but I have to say that the two new tracks alone are worth the price of admission, the instrumental particularly...

...more later

You tease, you! ;) :) :smokin

Play have just sent a mail saying that this is in the Post !!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

(y) (y) (y) THE WAIT IS OFFICIALLY OVER --- I finally have this long awaited release in my hands. Picked it up at Tower records. Can't wait to check it out!!!!
Tim

rusinurbe said:
Received mine on Monday. Listened to it a couple of times its good not sure its a 3 year wait good but it is good.

How's the multichannel mix? Aggressive-discrete or ambience? I'll be ordering a copy this week!:D

ss9001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back