Rush "Signals" Dolby Atmos Mix! (Box Set Out in April!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$150 is still too rich. I like Signals, but not willing to spend $150 for a surround mix. Anyone have luck reselling the vinyl separately? Maybe if I can get $100 for the vinyl I'll bite...

Dang, back up to $185
Still $147 from what I can see....

https://www.amazon.com/Signals-Anni...qid=1679615977&sprefix=rush+sig,aps,95&sr=8-1
1690398490285.png

Edit: I think you were looking at Moving Pictures which is $185

Last edited:
Jiminy Crickets now down to $133

I have a $100 in Amazon gift cards from my work wellness program 🤔

View attachment 94342
There's a $10 off coupon if you have a discover card added to your amazon account. Q3DISCOVER10

I was super tempted, even offered overnight shipping (they must have one in the Vegas warehouse). I'd have to sit on the set as an 'investment' or resell the contents other than bluray, and neither option appeals to me enough.

Damn... should have waited.... .Could have saved $15.
If they go down to $100 it might be worth buying one and holding onto it until they go OOP, then resell on ebay for $200.
I am just returning the other item and re-ordered for the lower price. Amazon is good about returns, and I'm not getting charged any shipping if I just bring it to a UPS Store. It's a shame though that they don't have an accessible customer service line that can just credit us the extra $15 rather than have to waste the extra packaging and shipping that comes with two deliveries (and one return). But the $15 is worth it. I'll keep doing this if they keep lowering the price in the next 30 days...

I am just returning the other item and re-ordered for the lower price. Amazon is good about returns, and I'm not getting charged any shipping if I just bring it to a UPS Store. It's a shame though that they don't have an accessible customer service line that can just credit us the extra $15 rather than have to waste the extra packaging and shipping that comes with two deliveries (and one return). But the $15 is worth it. I'll keep doing this if they keep lowering the price in the next 30 days...
I've had some success getting various things accomplished through their chat support.

Ain't that the truth, but that was the way it used to work with brick and mortar stores too. I can remember my mom taking stuff back, getting a refund, and then re-buying at the sale price. As for me doing the same, not worth walking the maze to get the cheese. If you value your time even minimally, plus gas to take it to UPS store, and the profit margin is razor thin.

Now, THAT IS A NICE PRICE!…down from..$300? Guess it did not sell!
The list on SIGNALS is $229 not $299 but at 52% off at $111 and positive reviews in the polls ..... VERY tempting, Kap!

Got Moving Pictures box set the other day and it is indeed magnificent [especially at the $86 price I paid....brand NEW]! And that list WAS $299!

What's sad, is that the price on the Rush website is still $229.
So if you are a loyal Rush fan they will take an extra $100+ from you for being faithful.
Nothing like fleecing the congregation.

The official website is going to sell at the official list price. If a retailer decides they want to clear out excess stock at a lower price (possibly even a loss) that is their business. If you as a customer aren't savvy enough to shop around, that is your business.

The official website is going to sell at the official list price. If a retailer decides they want to clear out excess stock at a lower price (possibly even a loss) that is their business. If you as a customer aren't savvy enough to shop around, that is your business.
So you don't think it's sad that that's the way it is?

Well, we ALL know [or should] that manufacturing costs have gone WAY up and there still remains a shortage of materials ...... so a box of this size which mixes 180g Vinyl with digital discs and includes hard bound books is likely to hold a significant list price...

But as Cheezmo asserts ...anybody who buys it at retail should first ask the question: Do I HAVE to HAVE it NOW ...or wait until the price is drastically reduced.

But the Majors/Artists do have you at a disadvantage when they advertise the goods as LIMITED EDITIONS.

IN THIS CASE, GLAD I TOOK THE CHANCE AND WAITED! And RUSH SIGNALS IS advertised as a LIMITED EDITION!

Back