Rush "Signals" Dolby Atmos Mix! (Box Set Out in April!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you don't think it's sad that that's the way it is?

I'm not sure what you expect? Are they supposed to monitor every retailer and drop their price to match? That would be impossible. They released the product at a price and sell it at that price. If a retailer decides to take a loss or make minimal profits that is their business. I don't think it is sad, it is just the way it is.

The list on SIGNALS is $229 not $299 but at 52% off at $111 and positive reviews in the polls ..... VERY tempting, Kap!

Got Moving Pictures box set the other day and it is indeed magnificent [especially at the $86 price I paid....brand NEW]! And that list WAS $299!
The cheapest the Moving Pictures box set has been is $126. How did you get it for $86??? Are you talking about the 5 LP set?

Took a bit of time on the chat, but i got Amazon to refund me the difference rather than have me return my unopened copy and order a new one! Patience, patience, patience.
Thanks Clement! You're the man.
I tried your approach and Amazon agreed to credit me with the difference as well. You saved me over $35.
I haven't pulled the trigger yet but "Who's Next" just got $35 cheaper.

edit : I stand corrected, they seem to ship to France, but the price goes up to nearly 200, so, no big change, when the custom apply the customs taxes + VAT, it sould be around 260

If there is anyone that still hasn't gotten this that may still want it,

$114 (50% off) on Amazon right now....

https://www.amazon.com/Signals-Anni...efix=rush+sig,aps,95&sr=8-1&tag=forumyield-20

1702738670072.png

What do you mean by you can't tell which speaker has which passage? Usually you should be able to hear something is coming from a certain direction.
You said it. Coming from a certain direction, not certain speaker. That's the sort of mix I prefer, sounds coming from a general area, often somewhere between or above speakers.

That's still about $80 more than I'm willing to pay for it. :p
I looked on eBay, and the box set without bluray sells for $75 plus shipping. At $108 plus tax for the set on Amazon, and if I factor in eBay fees, it's $60 for the bluray. Yikes no. I'd be tempted around $50, so $96 for the set would at least be in the coin toss zone.

I suppose I could keep the set but any illusion of a future sale as a 'scarce' item has been dashed by Amazon's overstock and/or inability to sell this set, even at a 50% discount. They're not rare/'limited' enough. Demand is not such they command even 50% retail pricing.

Back