Stop Making Sense to get a new 4K theatrical run, courtesy of A24 (with E.T. Thorngren Atmos mix)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Color is confirmed for both editions:
1000005187.png

Color is confirmed for both editions:
View attachment 100789
Thank goodness!
It does seem to be missing the two 5.1’s from the previous blu release, so I’ll be hanging onto my old copy for those, but I’m excited to have the Atmos mix on disc. That being said that “and more” in the main description screams to me as a placeholder… they might be finalizing details on what’s on the discs. With them shipping in May, they’ve got time…

Thank goodness!
It does seem to be missing the two 5.1’s from the previous blu release, so I’ll be hanging onto my old copy for those, but I’m excited to have the Atmos mix on disc. That being said that “and more” in the main description screams to me as a placeholder… they might be finalizing details on what’s on the discs. With them shipping in May, they’ve got time…
Same for me - the 5.1 blu ray is outstanding! So this 4k HDR disc w Dolby Atmos should be quite amazing!

Is somewhat annoying that this is a preorder for a May release. That is a long way off, but I guess they want to accurately measure demand before production.

Is somewhat annoying that this is a preorder for a May release. That is a long way off, but I guess they want to accurately measure demand before production.
Originally I saw reporting that it would not be released until Sept. But when I ordered it said May release. Don't know as I have ever ordered from A24 before but Shop recognized me and took my money straightaway. lol. Here's hoping.....

Back