Technics SA-8000 joystick controler ?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duckland 23

Hi.

I own a Technic receiver model # SA-8000 and am wondering if its going to be hard to find the joystick controller to adjust the 4 channel sound . Im not sure of the model number of it , but I do have the owners manual for it . If anyone knows of it and were I can find one let me no .

I also looked on ebay but never see one listed there . I see the four channel scope , and i would like to have that as well . A year ago I would of but one from canada with the receiver , the scope , and the 8 track player plus four speakers , and the joystick too plus all the manuals . I did not need all those think . just the scope and joystick .

If you people have any Info for me can you post and tell me .

Hi.

I own a Technic receiver model # SA-8000 and am wondering if its going to be hard to find the joystick controller to adjust the 4 channel sound . Im not sure of the model number of it , but I do have the owners manual for it . If anyone knows of it and were I can find one let me no .

I also looked on ebay but never see one listed there . I see the four channel scope , and i would like to have that as well . A year ago I would of but one from canada with the receiver , the scope , and the 8 track player plus four speakers , and the joystick too plus all the manuals . I did not need all those think . just the scope and joystick .

If you people have any Info for me can you post and tell me .
or may I say remote control to control the sound with a little joystick .

Back