The All Jethro Tull Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit, it was more than 20 years ago when I wrote this ;-) And -luckily- IA changed his mind about surround sound releases in general .... :D
I have to admit that you're the greatest. I'm Tull smarter because of you.
Cheers!
:D

Question. I enjoy surround music but don't follow related news as closely as many of you seem to. My question is if you've heard much about the most popular JT albums making their way to Atmos physical releases. I've picked up and am enjoying 3-4 of the most popular 40th anniversary 5.1 sets at reasonable prices ($40'ish) in the past year. If Atmos releases for $60 or under were on the way, is probably hold with what I have. BTW, I'm aware of RokFlote but am mostly interested in material through the 80s. Thanks in advance!

Question. I enjoy surround music but don't follow related news as closely as many of you seem to. My question is if you've heard much about the most popular JT albums making their way to Atmos physical releases. I've picked up and am enjoying 3-4 of the most popular 40th anniversary 5.1 sets at reasonable prices ($40'ish) in the past year. If Atmos releases for $60 or under were on the way, is probably hold with what I have. BTW, I'm aware of RokFlote but am mostly interested in material through the 80s. Thanks in advance!
Still helping with Tull 5.1, no mention of Atmos.

Back