The Next XTC Surround Sound Release...The Complete Dukes Of Stratosphear!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, since they just messed with Apple Venus / Wasp Star for a release on 200g vinyl, I bet it will be the next 5.1 release. It will be interesting to see if volumes 1 & 2 (which I’ve never heard) will be together. I can’t see why not. Besides SW schedule, the content may be the other reason why it’s taking so long to complete. I can only imagine all the extra content that could be included as well.

Well, since they just messed with Apple Venus / Wasp Star for a release on 200g vinyl, I bet it will be the next 5.1 release. It will be interesting to see if volumes 1 & 2 (which I’ve never heard) will be together. I can’t see why not. Besides SW schedule, the content may be the other reason why it’s taking so long to complete. I can only imagine all the extra content that could be included as well.
I'd like that....but until there's an official release I won't be stupidly happy

Okay.. @Perpendicular 's got to be right about this, doesn't he?

but he listened to the 5.1 mix earlier this year. Here he is saying this is the first time he has heard the album in years. He could be playing tricks though. :)

Oh, shoot--I didn't think of that. Or maybe I did, and just convinced myself that he meant he hadn't really listened to the album, as an album, all the way through, for donkey's ears. Or, as you say: he could be playing tricks.

Oh, shoot--I didn't think of that. Or maybe I did, and just convinced myself that he meant he hadn't really listened to the album, as an album, all the way through, for donkey's ears. Or, as you say: he could be playing tricks.
Andy has been expelled from twitter for the time being. So no open news channel that can inform us of any progress of the coming 5.1 mix.

Andy has been expelled from twitter for the time being. So no open news channel that can inform us of any progress of the coming 5.1 mix.
Sad affair. I support most of his politics, but he seems to have gone a bit off the deep end.
Here's to focusing on the music again and getting the next release sooner rather than later.

well it looks like it will be apehouse..Andy has announced...
the new APE HOUSE Twitter account.
"It'll be run by a nice Japanese lady called Hik, I won't be interacting with fans, but hopefully in time there will be enough content to delight, inform and amuse.
Thank you all. Andy."
https://twitter.com/apehouseXTC

Back