The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Bodhi has made it to the quarter finals. But it won’t be official till Monday March 11th at 10 AM PDT when they announce the new quarter final groups.

Thanks everyone that has helped Bodhi make it to the quarter finals.

As before if you are inclined to donate wait for the 2 for 1 deal. I will try and post here when they offer the 2 for 1 deal.

Hi all. It’s official Bodhi has made the quarter-finals.
He started out at 4th and quickly fell to 6th.
This quarter-finals is going to be a 10 day round. Voting ends March 21st at 7:00 PM PDT.
As before if you are inclined to donate wait for the 2 for 1 deal, your voting dollars will go further.
Thank you all for your daily votes and donations.
Gary

Vote for Bodhi here

I hear that from my wife also. ;)

Vote for Bodhi !
Reminds me of a Rodney Dangerfield joke: "My wife cut me down to having sex just once a month. You think that's bad, I know a couple of guys that she cut off completely." Also, "I came home to meet my wife at the front door wearing a see-through negligee. She was just coming home too." And then, "My wife and I like to smoke after having sex. She's now up to 3 packs a day. I have the same pack since 1979!" "My wife and I took off our clothes to have sex. We stood there staring at each for a few minutes and then I said, 'what's the matter, you can't think of anyone else either?'" "I appreciate the fact that my wife loves me for my money and fame, and not for who I am." "The other day I was taking a nap when the house caught on fire. When my wife was rounding up the kids to leave she said, 'Don't make any noise, you might wake your father."

Redd Foxx on 'how I met my wife': "I was down in the gutter, flat on my back. I looked down and there she was."

Another Redd Foxx joke: "I went with this woman back to her place to have sex. She took off her wig, her false teeth, her lift bra, and her corset and threw it all on the floor. She jumped on the couch and I jumped on the floor; I knew where the good stuff was!"

OK, back to Bodhi!

Bodhi is currently 4th in his group.
So we still need your daily free votes.

Also hold your donations for the 2 for 1 deal.

Bodhi is holding his own with just free votes so far. So no need to throw money at this for the moment.
We still have a long way to go (9 days).

I will post as soon as I see the 2 for 1 deal on donations.

Thanks all for helping Bodhi stay in this competition.

Gary

Vote for Bodhi here

Ok Bodhi is currently sitting 6th in his quarter-finals group.

And the 2 for 1 donation votes are being offered for a limited time today.
So if you are inclined to donate now is the time.

Also please keep voting daily.

Thanks

Gary

Vote for Bodhi here
I just voted. He’s slipped to 7th place just over the past 17 minutes. 😟

Just back from traveling. Here are some interesting photos:

Huge seagull at the beach in Capitola, Ca lobbying for food. I went right up to it. The bird had no fear, just a big appetite. Arguably the biggest seagull I've ever encountered:

Big Seagull.jpg

2) An unusual way for the city of Santa Cruz, Ca to remind you to pick up after your dog:

Poop Fairy.jpg

Back