Turntable question

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got that right.....last night I ordered a pair of JVC bluetooth headphones.....just out of boredom.

Out of Boredom? What city is that ? Or did you mean Boring, Oregon? :rolleyes:

Well...just to show you how big of a comeback "the vinyl" revolution is...another example tonight from an unexpected source...I'm watching the new Mission Impossible Rogue Nation blu ray and guess how Tom Cruise gets his assignment?...no phone booth or a message over headphones...he goes in a record shop...gets a vinyl LP and goes back in the listening room and places his hand on the platter of a Technics Turntable and then puts the vinyl on that includes his assignment...how about that for being "cool and hip"...you bet...btw...that movie had the Atmos sound option....good flick also...

OK! Today is going to be an excellent day.

1. I have the day off.
2. My Pro-ject turntable is on the UPS truck and will be delivered in a few hours.
3. My world traveling Sabbath albums are in town and will be delivered by post man in a couple hours.

:banana:

OK! Today is going to be an excellent day.

1. I have the day off.
2. My Pro-ject turntable is on the UPS truck and will be delivered in a few hours.
3. My world traveling Sabbath albums are in town and will be delivered by post man in a couple hours.

:banana:

YEAAAAAYYYYYYYYY...!!!!!!!! :wave

Super excited for you matey!!!! :p

Sabbath 4 LPs.jpg

1. I have the day off.

Wheee!! It's Christmas in - well, December! :banana:

[EDIT] DAMN it! Why do these little bananas randomly stop dancing and just stand there, staring right at me??! It creeps me out, man! Does this ever happen to anyone else?

Looks sweet!

It's a nice table. The TEAC was also a very nice, solid table. Unfortunate the one I had...had issues. Oddly, the TEAC is showing up as a top seller at various sites...so either mine was a lemon, or everyone will find out that theirs is flawed as well.

I notice the belt was tighter on the TEAC compared to how it feels on the Pro-Ject. But, the proof is in the pudding. Once my son leaves (he's working from home and on a meeting call) I will fire it up and see how it goes. :)

Back