Velvet Underground - Loaded 4th Anniversary Box w/5.1 DVD cheap at Popmarket!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
For the life of me, I could not find a thread about sales on multi-channel stuff. I'm sure it exists....

So, you can get a brand new copy of The Velvet Underground - LOADED 45th anniversary set that includes the multi-channel DVD-V. It's outstanding and $40 at Popmarket. That doesn't include shipping...but a good price I believe. For those in US, with tax and some shipping, it comes to $48.34

I don't recall what I paid for it when new...but a wonderful title, with super Quad like surround and great fidelity.

Popmarket

For the life of me, I could not find a thread about sales on multi-channel stuff. I'm sure it exists....

So, you can get a brand new copy of The Velvet Underground - LOADED 45th anniversary set that includes the multi-channel DVD-V. It's outstanding and $40 at Popmarket. That doesn't include shipping...but a good price I believe. For those in US, with tax and some shipping, it comes to $48.34

I don't recall what I paid for it when new...but a wonderful title, with super Quad like surround and great fidelity.

Popmarket

Gene, I posted the other day under SALES that Deep Discount had this title cheaper and NOW with their 15% off sale with coupon code IGOR it comes too $36.43 + I paid $1.99 additional s/h and NO sales TAX! https://www.deepdiscount.com/loaded-re-loaded-45th-anniversary-edition/081227953737

Another great deal: Porcupine Tree's newly remastered Arriving Somewhere [BD/2 RBCDs] $12.99 - 15% = $11.04 https://www.deepdiscount.com/arriving-somewhere/802644853918

Last edited:
Gene, I posted the other day under SALES that Deep Discount had this title cheaper and NOW with their 15% off sale with coupon code IGOR it comes too $36.43 + I paid $1.99 additional s/h and NO sales TAX! https://www.deepdiscount.com/loaded-re-loaded-45th-anniversary-edition/081227953737

Ordered! Thank you.

So far I'm digging it on Spotify (not really familiar with VU) and I absolutely adore Kevin Reeves' 5.1 mix of Idlewild South, so this should be cool.

Arrived from Deep Discount today!

Similar type of packaging style to to Clapton's Give Me Strength

I haven't had time to do a careful listen yet, but like Idlewild it's a very aggressive "four-corner" type mix with vocals ONLY in the center. Fun stuff and highly recommended at this value price!

Which equates to approx. £33 in the UK!!

But you guys over there have had everything...James Bond..The Beatles...The Stones(and we got Fred and Wilma)….and all those great pubs and beautiful countryside...those cool red buses and what about fish and chips....Big Ben is iconic...it's the cultured vs the unwashed...so they had to give us something don't you think?

But you guys over there have had everything...James Bond..The Beatles...The Stones(and we got Fred and Wilma)….and all those great pubs and beautiful countryside...those cool red buses and what about fish and chips....Big Ben is iconic...it's the cultured vs the unwashed...so they had to give us something don't you think?

They did from Scotland!! (say no more squire) ;)
And it's not whisky..

And, the word "bloke" I mean, what an ass-kicker of a word. We say dude, they say bloke. Effing awesome.... :SB

Back