Weird problem on Homemade DTS discs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rck60s

I have a very weird problem on DTS discs I make on my computer...The songs come out perfect but when i burn them on a disc when one song finishes the next song does not start....i have to hit the back button and the song starts....This only happens on discs I make on my computer..I am using nero to burn the DTS songs on disc...Is there a better program to use to burn DTS to disc that will get rid of this problem...It is very annoying...I think it has something to do with the receiver not recognizing the end of one song and beginning of the next...I am going in thru the coax input using an OPPO 970HD player..I am also using a Sony 1075 Receiver

Are you removing the 2 second pause between each track. I know that Nero does that automatically and you have to remove it.

Gapless=DAO (Disc at Once)
Gaps=TAO (Track at Once)

Gapless=DAO (Disc at Once)
Gaps=TAO (Track at Once)
Are you saying this is in Nero? I check the box remove 2 sec gap and use the DAO option if that is what you are asking.....Is there a better program I can try to burn the disc to see if it makes a difference...someone told me if I go in thru the analog outputs vs. coax it will not happen

Back