What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have Roger Shah - Music For Meditation by Friday, just ordered Patricia Barber - Modern Cool today...both on blu ray. image_zpsdsphk5os.jpeg

image_zpsb2gmelis.jpeg

We have an anniversary coming in a few weeks. Likely I'll need to keep my Head to the Sky and wait to open or receive mine. Until then, I'll need to make due with my Q8 and/or CD.

Hey Linda, what is Joe getting? I mean besides yourself, as if that wasn't enough!:p

p.s. Congrats on the anniversary.

In light of the passing (RIP) of Prince just announced earlier, I quickly searched for a vinyl of 1999 and found it sold out on Amazon and some other vendors...but found it in stock with Acoustic Sounds....and oh, went ahead and ordered a few more albums.... :) Got 10 percent off and free shipping...

1999.JPG

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011) on blu-ray... Wishing I can rip me a cool 5.1 version of The Immigrant Song (cover by Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross, and Karen O on vocals)

♫ aaAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAh ♪ ♫ aaAAaaaaaaaaaAAAh ♫ :banana:

Chicago QUADIO Blu-Ray-A Box Set (includes):

Chicago Transit Authority (1969)
Chicago II (1970)
Chicago III (1971)
Chicago V (1972)
Chicago VI (1973)
Chicago VII (1974)
Chicago VIII (1975)
Chicago IX: Chicago's Greatest Hits (1975)
Chicago X (1976)

I already have CTA on Quadio DVD-V & SQ
II on DVD-A & SQ
V on DVD-A & SQ
VI on SQ
VII on Q8
IX on Q8
X on DVD-A (test pressing), SQ & Q8

Timeless: Various Artists Universal Hong Kong stereo SACD
Don McLean: American Pie: Universal Hong Kong Stereo SACD
George McCrae: LOVE Auro 3D multichannel BD~A
The Collection: Audio Fidelity QUAD SACD
Anthony Phillips: Sides 5.1 remaster/RBCDs

Don McLean: American Pie: Universal Hong Kong Stereo SACD
Tubular Bells 2009 Universal Hong Kong Stereo SACD (why no surround track? how dumb!)

Back