What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas!!

Dang, now I get another email this morning....

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on March 12, 2016 (Order# 108-7586354-6955413). Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Various "The Collection"
Estimated arrival date: May 20, 2016

Got this 3 vinyl bundle on POPMarket for $25.66 shipped.

Abba LP's.JPG

Been watching the TCM channel a lot this weekend, love to watch old movies from time to time. So I was looking for some old stuff and ordered the Rat Pack dvd-a from amazon - hope it is nice.

Elusive Disc's 15% off sale and FREE shipping over $99 ends @ Midnight, tonight so I took advantage and ordered Jeff Beck's Blow by Blow (AP), Nils Lofgren's Acoustic LIVE (AP), Peter, Paul & Mary: Album 1700 (AP) and Carly Simon's first album (MoFi).

The only regret, GOS, is that I missed out on Music Direct's recent 20% off sale (w/free s/h over $49) but the albums I did buy today were NOT available at the time.

They didn't have any titles I wanted with the 20%...BUT...the good news is they are keeping the pressure on Acoustic Sounds and Elusive Disc...not only with the discounts but the low amount for free shipping...I remember not too long along that you had to wait for holidays for discounts at Acoustic Sounds...this is really a quiet war...Music Direct can't be making much by giving that free shipping at such a low price threshold AND discounting the discs at the same time...and their free shipping is pretty fast...I hope they continue this trend..

They didn't have any titles I wanted with the 20%...BUT...the good news is they are keeping the pressure on Acoustic Sounds and Elusive Disc...not only with the discounts but the low amount for free shipping...I remember not too long along that you had to wait for holidays for discounts at Acoustic Sounds...this is really a quiet war...Music Direct can't be making much by giving that free shipping at such a low price threshold AND discounting the discs at the same time...and their free shipping is pretty fast...I hope they continue this trend..

And yet, ImportCDs continues to sell MoFi discs at a relatively cheap price (approximately $22 each) so by NOT selling to the middle man they're offering the discount directly to the customer. Remember Clint, one can buy a Criterion 4K remastered BD~V on sale cheaper than any of these Stereo SACDs (usually $19.95....list $40) I buy a slew of Criterions for $20 when they are offered on sale.

And yet, ImportCDs continues to sell MoFi discs at a relatively cheap price (approximately $22 each) so by NOT selling to the middle man they're offering the discount directly to the customer. Remember Clint, one can buy a Criterion 4K remastered BD~V on sale cheaper than any of these Stereo SACDs (usually $19.95....list $40) I buy a slew of Criterions for $20 when they are offered on sale.

Speaking of Criterion...I will be picking up this one when it's discounted...probably at Barnes and Noble...I want to see the improvement over my previous blu ray version...love the sound track..

Bryan Ferry: Boys and Girls - SACD (Multichannel/Stereo)

Finally got it!!!!

New for $65.00 usd (including shipping). I think, I got lucky!!!!!

Can't wait!!!!

Regards,

Sergio Perez-More

Finally got it!!!!

Can't wait!!!!

Regards,

Sergio Perez-More

Awesome score, brotha!
That's one of my favorite SACDs in my entire collection, so I really hope you enjoy it as thoroughly as I do! :)

Finally got it!!!!

Can't wait!!!!

Regards,

Sergio Perez-More

Sergio, turn that Mutha up, turn out the lights and get lost in that amazing disc :51banana:

Awesome price :cool:

Let us know how ya like it - but do turn down the lights :smokin

ImportCDs emailed to say my Earth, Wind & Fire "Head To The Sky" 4.0 AF SACD has been shipped :), so its probably a 10-day wait for it to arrive in the UK :(

Back