What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink Floyd - Germin/ation
ImportCD - $41.04 with expedited shipping. Plus I used Paypal Credit to delay payments. :):):)

amazon didn't seem to have in stock for some reason.

Well, it's been a productive (spending money I don't have) day today. I have finished by ordering...and will now own all 6 Pink Floyd Box sets....how cool. Never in my life have I ordered 6 in one day. :)

Pink Floyd
1972 - Obfusc/ation

So, I ordered 4 from Amazon (all 4 to be delivered this Saturday)
And, the remaining 2 from ImportCD (to take advantage of Paypal credit) - no clue when those will ship or be delivered. I did choose expedited, but not sure what that really means.

Pink Floyd - Germin/ation
ImportCD - $41.04 with expedited shipping. Plus I used Paypal Credit to delay payments. :):):)

amazon didn't seem to have in stock for some reason.

The price dropped back down for this particular set to $36.49 on amazon.com, so come Saturday, I will have all of the individual Pink Floyd Early Years sets (plus the first Blu-Ray of the bonus Continu/ation set)

:)

My wife will go :yikes when these all arrive before end of tomorrow.

But, I will go :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Early Years 1.JPGEarly Years 2.JPGEarly Years 3.JPG

Wow!!! Great news for me. I just received text update and the Pink Floyd Devi/ation and Dramatis/ation are delivered TODAY!!! What a wonderful surprise. That my friends, is fast.

Wow!!! Great news for me. I just received text update and the Pink Floyd Devi/ation and Dramatis/ation are delivered TODAY!!! What a wonderful surprise. That my friends, is fast.

Just got another text....ALL 4 PINK FLOYD'S ARE ARRIVING TODAY!!! Wow! Oh hell yeah!

Ayreon the Source. Got a message explaining in too much detail that it will be delayed but they did provide a link to download the album.:chill

Just got another text....ALL 4 PINK FLOYD'S ARE ARRIVING TODAY!!! Wow! Oh hell yeah!

This means, I ordered yesterday around noon. They had already shipped by 4PM. By 6AM they were all sitting in my local post office. Wow, never seen something move so fast. And, it was 2 day shipping. Not 1. In fact, this thing happened so fast I never received a shipped notice. That's a first. I love it...

John Fogerty "Premonition" DVD-V, DD- I was just reviewing the "Elliot Scheiner 5.1 Mixes" thread and came across this; for about $6 new on ebay, had to have it (I don't have any good John Fogerty surround mixes in my collection!)

Back