What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think you are, Fred? Finbarr Saunders? ;)

haha!! :p

in the words of my namesake, Freddie M..

"Through the sorrow all through our splendour
Don't take offence at my innuendo...

...You can be anything you want to be
Just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be
Be free with your tempo, be free, be free
Surrender your ego - be free, be free to yourself...
"

:banana:

haha!! :p

in the words of my namesake, Freddie M..

"Through the sorrow all through our splendour
Don't take offence at my innuendo...

...You can be anything you want to be
Just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be
Be free with your tempo, be free, be free
Surrender your ego - be free, be free to yourself...
"

:banana:

Quite possibly the best front-man of any band ever, so who am I to argue?

th[2].jpg

Well, my hopes of adding Fleetwood Mac's 'Rumours' SACD to my pile have suffered a major blow. It's been 7 weeks since I paid and nothing has arrived, so I contacted the vendor (BlowItOutaHere on eBay) and they asked me to give it a little longer, what with it being an overseas shipment, which I was happy to do. I gave them another week and still nothing, so I contacted them again and said I'd really like this disc so could they send me another copy. Three hours later, I get a full refund with no explanation!

Numerous emails and messages on eBay have now been sent and, so far, have been ignored completely.

I am destined to never hear this masterpiece in 5.1 :( :howl

Well, my hopes of adding Fleetwood Mac's 'Rumours' SACD to my pile have suffered a major blow. It's been 7 weeks since I paid and nothing has arrived, so I contacted the vendor (BlowItOutaHere on eBay) and they asked me to give it a little longer, what with it being an overseas shipment, which I was happy to do. I gave them another week and still nothing, so I contacted them again and said I'd really like this disc so could they send me another copy. Three hours later, I get a full refund with no explanation!

Numerous emails and messages on eBay have now been sent and, so far, have been ignored completely.

Have you checked on cdjapan ? I was just trying to look, page loading slowly....

oh gawd.. :(

what's your max price you're willing to stretch for it? (either sack-dee or dee-vee-dee-eh!?)

Have you checked on cdjapan ? I was just trying to look, page loading slowly....

oh gawd.. :(

what's your max price you're willing to stretch for it? (either sack-dee or dee-vee-dee-eh!?)

I did check CDJapan, but with shipping, it wasn't as good a deal as these guys on eBay, which roughly converted to about £25 all in.

There are some other examples on eBay for about £38, which come from the UK. Looks like I'll have to raise my max. price :(

Ideally, from what I've heard, the DVD-A is the one to go for, primarily for the extra content, but they're as rare as rocking horse shit, so an SACD is fine. Bottom line, I just want to hear this fine musical work in my favourite method of listening :)

I did check CDJapan, but with shipping, it wasn't as good a deal as these guys on eBay, which roughly converted to about £25 all in.

There are some other examples on eBay for about £38, which come from the UK. Looks like I'll have to raise my max. price :(

Ideally, from what I've heard, the DVD-A is the one to go for, primarily for the extra content, but they're as rare as rocking horse shit, so an SACD is fine. Bottom line, I just want to hear this fine musical work in my favourite method of listening :)

check your PMs ;)

Thanks.

I've just been relieved of £900 from my garage for some major work on my car so am feeling more than a bit frugal right now :(

think of it as being free, since you got the refund on the SACD! :p

the DVDA's better anyway, its got the juicy band chat extra.. and lets not get started on the sound...

I was a tad disappointed with the SACD, don't own the DVD-A. I'd still buy it if you can....think cdjapan will be your best bet ? At least you're not going to be messed around that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back