What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Forever "Remagine" SACD (new and sealed) $8.45 11 euros. At that price I would buy just about any sacd that was new! It got here faster from France than a lot of things I get from within the USA.

Still waiting to get my "Nat King Cole Story." I was told that Acoustic Sounds/Analogue Productions ships their customers first and then their dealers. So, I wait.

My latest SACD's (all 2ch-boo hoo) just arrived:
Gasoline Alley-Rod Stewart (Japan SHM-SACD)
Nights of Ballads & Blues-McCoy Tyner
On View at the Five Spot Cafe-Kenny Burrell & Art Blakey
Today and Now-Coleman Hawkins
Back at the Chicken Shack-The Incredible Jimmy Smith

Talking Heads "Naked" CD+DVDA 2 disc set not the single dualdisc. New and sealed. I have found this one of the rarest DVD-A or SACD to find in the 2 disc sets and sealed probably the hardest for me to find. In the time I have been looking I have seen more sealed copies of Scorpions Moment of GLory SACD than this set. Dualdisc Naked is everywhere however. I now have all 8 albums in the two disc sets!

Crowded House DVD-A
Donald Fagen - Morph the Cat CD+DVD-A

and below two are result of a double trade with a QQ member, which is also my first trade ever :chill

Depeche Mode - Black Celebration (SACD+DVD)
Alice Cooper - Welcome to my nightmare DVD-A

Bjork-Medulla SACD
Bjork-Debut/Post/Homogenic dual discs
Steely Dan-Gaucho DVD-A
Nick Cave-From her To Eternity DVD-V

Hello. For me, its the A SCARCITY OF MIRACLES DVD-A. Excellent mix and content. Outrageous bass sound from Tony Levin. Very happy with purchase. As an aside, I am also VERY happy that I bit and purchased a bottle of L'Art Du Son CD/DVD Cleaner. So far, I have treated all of my Porcupine Tree discs, the David Gilmour ON AN ISLAND 5.1 DTS, the TRICK OF THE TAIL Japanese SACD, The SCARCITY OF MIRACLES DVD-A, and the Peter Gabriel UP SACD. The improvement in sound is outstanding. Dynamic sound is way up, in my layman terms (sorry, no tech talk. The listening is where its at for me.) And I will purchase a refill when I run out (and, no, I DO'NT work for this company). That's all. Thanks.

Recent acquisitions:

Foo Fighters - In Your Honor
Depeche Mode - Exciter
Barenaked Ladies - Maroon (QQ Purchase! (y))
Barenaked Ladies - Are Me
Goldfrapp - Supernature
The Best of the Sugarhill Gang
MotorHead - Ace of Spades
The Crystal Method - Legion of Boom (QQ Trade! (y))

I might need to slow down - my wife checked the credit card bill and figured out how much I've spent recently..:yikes

Latest ones for me.
Up - Peter Gabriel (fantastic, expensive and it was all scratched up but plays)
Harvest - Neil Young
Lord of the Rings complete recordings - Howard Shore
The Game - Queen
Two against nature - Steely dan
No Secrets -Carly Simon
and quite a few more DVD A's in the last few weeks. Luckily most of mine have been turning up when the missus is at work!

41imkIoAYlL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
today arrived PT's "Stupid Dream", so for now i have all their surround titles.
actually if PT haven't have released HI-Res surround, i wouldn't ever discovered this band.
since late 90th i pretty much gave up on new bands.
and then bam... DVDA, Hi-Res Surround and even more, musical genre which i like.
that's was nice surprise (y)

I might need to slow down - my wife checked the credit card bill and figured out how much I've spent recently..:yikes

I hit that problem, I "proposed" we each had an equivilent amount each month to spend on whatever (in her case it was new clothes). Worked well untill I came in with the limited edition box set of Dead Can Dance SACD's. Depending on Ebay tonight I hope she doesn't look this month.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for my copy of "The Nat King Cole Story."

After a business trip, I would hear "you spent $400 on CD's/LP's and another $300 on clothes/shoes." It was a bad trip if I spent more on lodging, car rental and taking clients to dinner than I spent on software!

Linda
SACD Silly

I hit that problem, I "proposed" we each had an equivilent amount each month to spend on whatever (in her case it was new clothes). Worked well untill I came in with the limited edition box set of Dead Can Dance SACD's. Depending on Ebay tonight I hope she doesn't look this month.

Jane Monheit Never Never land DVDA with the narrow hinge case, sealed.
Robert Cray Time will Tell dualdisc with dvda......a good silverline
REM Reveal dvda + cd. Thanks to Chris G for the reccomendation
REM UP dvda + cd
Carpenters singles sacd.....one of the last blasts from Yourmusic.com now defunct.

Last 15 days...

Elton John - Self titled SACD
Elton John - Peachtree Road SACD
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road SACD
Eric Clapton - Slowhand SACD
Beck - Sea Change SACD (QQ Trade)
Yes - Magnification DVD-A

Roxy Music "Avalon" SACD (new & sealed) This was a painful purchase as somewhere along the way my last copy of it is nowhere to be found! Never even had a chance to open it. I wil make sure this one doesnt vanish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back