What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first bit of luck with these OOP and expensive discs. Cost all of roughly 15 Euro on a recent trip to the Netherlands to visit family. The kroeg close by was a nice as well.

My first bit of luck with these OOP and expensive discs. Cost all of roughly 15 Euro on a recent trip to the Netherlands to visit family. The kroeg close by was a nice as well.

So I'm to understand you got this disc for 20 bucks and then went and had a beer?? Sweet :banana:

Moved to BD Thread

Attachments

• storm-corrosion.jpg
    storm-corrosion.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can buy a DVD-Audio case ?

The case I had was badly cracked. I threw it out before I flew home.

thanks Fred
i saw this link before and was confused with the title "Judy/Judy in Love"! Hence i sent an email to the seller to confirm if it is indeed David Bridie, but did not get a reply. Didn't wanna shell out 50 bucks and get Judy eh!

thanks Fred
i saw this link before and was confused with the title "Judy/Judy in Love"! Hence i sent an email to the seller to confirm if it is indeed David Bridie, but did not get a reply. Didn't wanna shell out 50 bucks and get Judy eh!

You're welcome :) Fingers crossed its the real deal.

It's a toughie to find now for decent money but worth the hassle I reckon. Almost all the EMI/Virgin Surround SACDs are.

Some of my favourites are:
Deep Purple/Machine Head (from Quad),
Bryan Ferry/Boys And Girls,
Bryan Ferry/Frantic,
Roxy Music/Avalon,
Mike Oldfield/Tubular Bells (from Quad),
Jon Lord/Beyond The Notes,
Helmut Lotti/Pop Classics In Symphony,
Helmut Lotti/My Tribute To The King,
Traincha/Strange Fruit,
Dana Winner/Unforgettable/Too/Hits Comp.,
Peter Gabriel/Up,
Moloko/Statues.

yeh he is, and so am I! Adam is keeping the format alive all on his own!

Bah.. :eek: I'm not the only one keeping the flame alive! Look how many QQ members are posting here and elsewhere with their surround purchases!

So much for the old mantra the Surroundaphobes trot out that nobody wants 5.1 but a handful of crackpots.. as the occasional SHF member is finding out right now to their peril..!! (http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/audio-fidelity-5-1-sacd-part2.361197/page-5) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back