What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Chesky's Magnificent, Fabulous, Absurd & Insane 5.1 Surround Show (Hybrid MultiCh SACD).

image.jpg

I hadn't realised that this one was still available! So I went looking, where did you get yours? CDJapan has 2 versions from Sony, SIGP-29/4547366008029 SACD, and SICP-10088/4547366033311 Hybrid-SACD, doesn't state whether multi-channel or not though.

Sorry Duncan, I only just saw your post now :eek: this is the old European issue Single Layer M/Ch in card slipcase that I just got on eBay (still new & sealed) the only other version I have is the equally old & OOP U.S. Single Layer M/Ch in plastic slipcase, so I can't help you with what those other two Japanese versions you listed are all about I'm afraid.

Construction Time Again - Depeche Mode (SACD + DVD-V).

View attachment 16359

A cracking album and one that got me into a spot of bother with the Met' and a few hours detention at Marylebone "nick"! :yikes ;)

I am so glad I bought all of these on their release day. I was so keen to get them, I actually ordered 2 sets and sold the surplus for zero profit a few weeks later. If only I'd known.... ;)

A cracking album and one that got me into a spot of bother with the Met' and a few hours detention at Marylebone "nick"! :yikes ;)

I am so glad I bought all of these on their release day. I was so keen to get them, I actually ordered 2 sets and sold the surplus for zero profit a few weeks later. If only I'd known.... ;)

Ello Ello Ello! :p

I haven't posted on this thread for a long time. My stray $$$ have been dedicated to keeping Kwad Kitty alive this year, not software. I pill him and put digestives in his food. New software will be acquired eventually, but Kwad Kitty can't be replaced. :kitty:

Child is Father to the Man showed up today. I also got Supper Session a couple months ago and the new DVD-A 5.1 mix of Brain Salad Surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back