Yes - Close to the Edge 5.1 DVD-A/BluRay in October

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my order from Amazon (U.S.) today. Funny thing is, the box (not mailer) contained 24 discs. This must be a mix-up and I'm wondering if some of these discs belong to some of you guyses.

Great! Two of them are mine. Can you forward them on to my PO Box?
Thanks! :smokin

I received my order from Amazon (U.S.) today. Funny thing is, the box (not mailer) contained 24 discs. This must be a mix-up and I'm wondering if some of these discs belong to some of you guyses.

Funny and sad. I am not so patiently awaiting. I just checked Amazon on my status. It lists CTTE as delivery estimate 11-12 by 8:00 pm. Status preparing for shipment - so I guess I am now Closer to the Edge.... As for Non-Such - delivery estimate 12-23...

I ordered on August 31 - I have been looking forward since I got the good word.

I send my stash your way just in case the Feds get nosey.... I didn't think my 5.1 stash would go there too! Did they charge you for 24 copies?

What kind of kiss-ass session would you like from us for you to send a few our way in the US Mail??? :yikes

Seriously, enjoy the music, I hope by now you are blasting it loud! :phones

It's funny, but back 10 or so years ago, I ordered the Fleetwood Mac Rumors DVD-A from Ken Cranes in CA, which was a big Laser Disc retailer. What arrived was in fact a CASE of this title. All stacked up, neatly in a WB box!! I actually may have posted a picture of that shipment here at QQ, or at the old EZBoard (now-defunct) QQ.

Anyway, like a moron, I sent them an email and told them they sent along a "little extra" with my order, and I shipped them back.

Thinking back upon that decision today, well.......................... :) (Who Knew?)

I have the exact opposite delivery dates on mine. Did you read that backwards?

Funny and sad. I am not so patiently awaiting. I just checked Amazon on my status. It lists CTTE as delivery estimate 11-12 by 8:00 pm. Status preparing for shipment - so I guess I am now Closer to the Edge.... As for Non-Such - delivery estimate 12-23...

It's funny, but back 10 or so years ago, I ordered the Fleetwood Mac Rumors DVD-A from Ken Cranes in CA, which was a big Laser Disc retailer. What arrived was in fact a CASE of this title. All stacked up, neatly in a WB box!! I actually may have posted a picture of that shipment here at QQ, or at the old EZBoard (now-defunct) QQ.

Anyway, like a moron, I sent them an email and told them they sent along a "little extra" with my order, and I shipped them back.

Thinking back upon that decision today, well.......................... :) (Who Knew?)

WOW! :worthy

You did the right thing! What goes around comes around and all that! :)

Well, after I found my glasses (spectacles for some of you), I noticed they were not discs at all, only old quad reel tapes. :yikes

My CTTE BD has been posted to me this morning :cool:. Its coming from the same place that I got Nonsuch from (Sainsburys), with hopefully the same timescale. Nonsuch was posted to me last Thursday and reached me the following Monday.

:banana: I say I say I say :banana:

Burning Shed mailed me this morning to tell me my BD copy has shipped. Should have it for the weekend :banana:

Burning Shed mailed me this morning to tell me my BD copy has shipped. Should have it for the weekend :banana:

Didn't you get Nonsuch on Monday too? When was your Nonsuch posted to you?

Hopefully we'll all be doing a banana dance by the weekend :sun!!

Didn't you get Nonsuch on Monday too? When was your Nonsuch posted to you?

Hopefully we'll all be doing a banana dance by the weekend :sun!!

They shipped my XTC on Friday, so given that Burning Shed ship via 2nd class post, it should arrive on Saturday #fingerscrossed

I preordered on Sept. 6 and this is what Amazon says as of now when I check status: "DELIVERY ESTIMATE We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

So, it seems like Amazon is running short. A good sign!!! (not for me, but for sales)

Back