FLEETWOOD MAC TUSK DELUXE EDITION WITH 5.1 SURROUND DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT

Snood might have a rarity on me FM LPs.......or just a grrrrrr

Seems Both side 1s of both LPs are Side 1 of LP number one..........labels are all correct as they were meant to be, but my entire side 3 of lp 2 is side 1 of LP 1..........

Yes all the other sides are correct and labeled correct.

Bought these from Amazon UK............so every body check your LP sides. Might be a major screw up or just a few.

:mad:@:

Wish I could help but I don't touch the LP's

I'll give them a spin!

Seems Both side 1s of both LPs are Side 1 of LP number one..........labels are all correct as they were meant to be, but my entire side 3 of lp 2 is side 1 of LP 1..........

Bought these from Amazon UK............so every body check your LP sides. Might be a major screw up or just a few.

Thanks for the heads up but...the LP won't fit in my Oppo! :confused:

Oh dear, Snood. Mine's the same as yours. I'd be surprised if any were pressed without this defect. Anybody else checked theirs?

In the meantime I'll check over at SHTV to see if this has been discussed.

Oh dear, Snood. Mine's the same as yours. I'd be surprised if any were pressed without this defect. Anybody else checked theirs?

In the meantime I'll check over at SHTV to see if this has been discussed.

Wow! I didn't pay enough attention to mine.....I just stuck them on and played without regard to the label, etc. I'll check them as well. Weird...

Can't check mine till Christmas but thanks for the heads up. That is a major screwup. I am so surprised noone has mentioned anything at SHF as they are usually all over stuff that isn't done right and their are so may vinyl fans at that site as well.
Is someone going to post over there.
Thanks Snood, makes the vinyl useless to sell as thats what I was going to try to do but don't know yet if mine is messed but as blue.monk if one is wrong they probably all are as pressing would have most likely come from same plant.

Quality control ain't what it used to be...
I bought the "Begin Again" S/T about a year ago and when I put it in the computer, Gracenote said it was Joan Baez' "Diamonds and Rust" (the CD itself had the "Begin Again" artwork)..and whaddayaknow..IT WAS Joan Baez!!! Bought it in Amazon and I kept the CD and they sent me another one (corrected) a few weeks later....
Too bad I can't stand Joan's vibrato cause they say it's her best LP....!!!

Hi Snood,

My LPs are OK, but I bought Tusk via SpinCDs here in the UK not amazon UK. So maybe amazon got the duff batch!

Cheers

Duncan

Snood, hope you don't mind I did post at SHF your findings, lets see what they say as I think quite a few people have ordered from Amazon.uk from there as well, some of the last posts are people just saying they just ordered from uk.

Snood, hope you don't mind I did post at SHF your findings, lets see what they say as I think quite a few people have ordered from Amazon.uk from there as well, some of the last posts are people just saying they just ordered from uk.

I looked earlier this morning "over there" and didn't see any mention of the problem...I think a lot of them haven't received it yet..

If the same people who crucify any surround release that comes along ("I don't like surround I'm a whiney bitch who's gonna go on and on about how I don't like surround.." etc..) don't similarly whinge on about this vinyl cock up I'll be spitting bile all over the fuckersssss.. I'll probably get banned.. oh well.. :eek: ..!!!!

If the same people who crucify any surround release that comes along ("I don't like surround I'm a whiney bitch who's gonna go on and on about how I don't like surround.." etc..) don't similarly whinge on about this vinyl cock up I'll be spitting bile all over the fuckersssss.. I'll probably get banned.. oh well.. :eek: ..!!!!

As long as Steve Hoffman wasn't involved in ANY part of the production you are not going to be banned:lookaround

Hi Snood,

My LPs are OK, but I bought Tusk via SpinCDs here in the UK not amazon UK. So maybe amazon got the duff batch!

Cheers

Duncan

It no real big deal to Snood, Snood rarely pulls out the vinyl anymore, it was more of a lets give a listen and see how good it sounded (it sounded good)...........but if had an email address to whoever to email me would for sure, ya never know what they might do for ya.

So yeah, if anyone knows who to email........post for Snoooooooooooooooooooood and Thank You :banana:

Back