FLEETWOOD MAC TUSK DELUXE EDITION WITH 5.1 SURROUND DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It no real big deal to Snood, Snood rarely pulls out the vinyl anymore, it was more of a lets give a listen and see how good it sounded (it sounded good)...........but if had an email address to whoever to email me would for sure, ya never know what they might do for ya.

So yeah, if anyone knows who to email........post for Snoooooooooooooooooooood and Thank You :banana:
contact Amazon CS, they will know what to do.

For anyone keeping track, add another to the list of copies with two side 1s and no side 3. Maybe this is evidence of the vinyl factories having to rush to get so many releases out, but man, a list price of $110 and a mistake like this?

For anyone keeping track, add another to the list of copies with two side 1s and no side 3. Maybe this is evidence of the vinyl factories having to rush to get so many releases out, but man, a list price of $110 and a mistake like this?

Ok for those with this problem - Snood contacted Rhino who put out the product.

I emailed them at [email protected] which is their customer service

Told them about what happened, mentioned a few more had the same prob at QQ and attached my online receipt order from Amazon UK

They actually responded and fingers crossed:

Thank you for your email. I will send out your replacement as soon as possible.

Dr. Rhino

Me again.............Dr. Simple, where did you order from? Amazon UK or USA or somewhere else?

I ordered mine from Amazon UK and I was just looking at it to see if it was the defective copy (you don't need a turntable to figure out if defective, the tracks look different enough and it would be easy to see if two sides have the exact same groove patterns) Mine is fine as far as the tracks are concerned but I noticed a big scratch on one side so I will be sending it back anyway.

I have not even looked at the vinyl (which would never get played anyway) its the most useless part of the set.

I got this because the price was pretty good for the digital content and 5.1 mix.

If it had come with no vinyl i would not have cared, except it would probably have been cheeper and as a consiquence sold more

So, my copy of TUSK is from Amazon UK. I just checked both LP's and side 1 and side 3 are not the same. Guess you can add mine to the "correct" pile. :)

That's just weird! You made me go check mine, as I have not spun the vinyl yet. It was fine. Any luck getting a replacement?

That's just weird! You made me go check mine, as I have not spun the vinyl yet. It was fine. Any luck getting a replacement?

Snood has emailed and they said (Rhino) that they would send out a replacement ASAP...............fingers crossed :banana:

So far no luck getting a replacement. I figure it's either a) because of the holiday, or b) because I mentioned I received it as a gift. Next week I'll ask the friend who gave it to me to email them.

So far no luck getting a replacement. I figure it's either a) because of the holiday, or b) because I mentioned I received it as a gift. Next week I'll ask the friend who gave it to me to email them.

Dr. Simple..........Snood attached my Amazon online order invoice to the email, not an actual paper reciept ....Maybe your bud can send you Paint attachment that you can send along. Should be easy to do........

We Jellyfishers gotta look out for each other :cool:

Back